The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

well Iā€™m afraid that Soundcloud on my iphone looks nothing like the one in the instructionsā€¦and having read all the hassles with it and wrestled with it for ages I am now deleting it and will forgo that poart of the learning process!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/user-572312129/5-min-test
Here is the link to my 5 minute test, iā€™m not sure if it workedā€¦
Sorry about my son shouting in the background in the first few seconds!

Hi,

I still canā€™t record on Soundcloud there is no option to record even when following your clear directions so after numerous attempts I am having to give up sorry

Kay

1 Like

Sorry for everyone having trouble with Soudcloud. I can imagine itā€™s frustrating. Unfortunately thereā€™s nothing we can do to control how SoundCloud works. But our tech department is working on something which would skip the need for SSiWers to be using SoundCloud to record. Weā€™ll let you know as soon as itā€™s ready. :slight_smile:

Otherwise if you guys want to listen to each other saying your sentences over Skype/Zoom/Phonecall, Iā€™m happy for this to be an alternative solution to your soundcloud recording. :wink:

1 Like

I canā€™t find a recording in your link unfortunately, Kate. But Iā€™ll give you your red badge anyway. :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: I will see if I can figure it out and I will post it here :slight_smile:

I think this one will work. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

No idea if this right or will work.

1 Like

Here we are folks!

Hi @kay-richmond

What are you using - eg PC or an iPhone? I have done a step by step guide for these two options so farā€¦so could send you the link if appropriate - or are you using something else?

Rich :slight_smile:

Hi @jane27

There is a step by step guide for an iPhone - click here

Congratulations! You have gone from PINK to RED!!! :smiley:

@andrew-graham
@morgan1009
@peter-siviter

Week 18 requires recording sentences. Iā€™m still unable to master Soundcloud, so unable to do this. Help!

1 Like

Hi @jackie-poley

I understand that there is a new recording solution coming down the line and being tested right now.

There are now step by step guides for iPhone and PC - and I can post links to them if you want to give it a go (let me know) BUT the advice for anyone struggling is to hang fire and wait for the new system.

1 Like

Sending a huge Da iawn to you from Week 14 (well 15 but Iā€™m doing a bit of catch up after task 13)! Knowing that this is on the horizon is an incentive to keep saying the sentences!

Well, hereā€™s my pathetic attempt at recording sentences for challenge 13

2 Likes

Hi @sue-43

ā€¦you need a space after the number 13 and before the link above (you can edit your post by clicking on the pencil icon)

:+1: Good work! I enjoyed your sentences - listen to all the things you can say!!! :sunny: :sparkles: