The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Diolch Rich

1 Like

Crikey thatā€™s brilliant

Hi Jackie, I am glad to hear that it is not only me who canā€™t manage to record on Sound Cloud. I was told to leave out this part of the course as the team is working on a new way of recording. - I do think we know each other. I am Carola also living in Aberhonddu. I used to teach German and I think before Lock Down we used to see each other from the distance in Katyā€™s Monday class! I am working on Challenge 11 right now. Maybe eventually we can meet in my garden and practise some of our Welsh and say our sentences to each other instead of wasting hours and hours trying to record them on a very hit and miss and complex recording system - for a non technically minded person like me that is). Hope all is well with you.

Hi Carola! Well itā€™s a small world! You did well to spot the connection!
I was told the same thing about a new way of recording. I hope itā€™s straightforward or Iā€™ll be lost again! It would be good to meet up some time to practice what weā€™ve learnt. Keep in touch.
Jackie

Well done SuešŸ‘šŸ»

Excellent :+1:t2:

1 Like

Amazing work, @alix-hill @sue-43 @john-griffin !

You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

If you are continuing to have trouble recording, this may be a temporary option to allow you to continue through the challenges?

Bendigedig!

Not sure if this is correct? I recorded them several weeks ago, not sure if I missed the instruction to record a new set!

Please try and ignore the Brummy accent :rofl:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get the new recording link to work so Iā€™ve made my previous sound cloud recording public and this is the link, thanks, Huw

2 Likes

not sure if this is the correct recording you want posting, as I had some tech problems loading it from soundcloud

3 Likes

Well done Nigel! You sounded great!

Not sure if this is the right forum and hate sound cloud now with a vengeance but hereā€™s a few sentences for gwers 19 if this link works. Not sure they all make sense.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing work @pili-pala @huw-evans-2 @nigel-doyle @gail-tudor @isabella-collins @Camilla_Walker! A huge congratulations to all of you on gaining your RED badges! :smiley:

1 Like

A lot of umms, ahhā€™s and pauses but I got there in the end after a struggle.

AARRGH Dw iā€™n casau ā€œSoundcloudā€. Iā€™ve spent far too long trying to upload. Mae eisiau i fi gwin nawr!!