The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

I can do this with all within five minutes. Also I didnā€™t ever say why I wanted to learn Welsh and I am not how to?
Jacqui

Hey, me too.

Done it! I am amazed!

Iā€™m having the same issue and it causes huge hesitation every time. Hopefully, practice will resolve this. Good luck.

Done it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The ā€˜5 Minā€™ Test- week 18 ā€˜SENTENCESā€™ recording Pink to Red badge :red_circle: (Awarded Mondays)

Well done on getting there @frankandsara @jacqui-stoddart @philip-anderson @michael-gray!!! Great efforts! You now have your PINK badges! :smile:

Done!

Done it

I can say these 13 sentences now.

Done it. Mostly about eating, drinking and watching football tonight.

Done

Dw i wedi ei wneud. Diolch. Mae ychydig yn anodd.

Done! A while ago but forgot to postšŸ˜ŠReally enjoying the challenges

Done :slight_smile:

Hi @harvey_fudge! It seems you already have your PINK speaking practice task badge - the next task for you will be the week 18 task to go from PINK to RED. Youā€™ll find more information about this task here - The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Well done on completing this task with success, @thomas-jones-2 @h-palmer @deaks @paul-burrows @earllivings @christine-parry @tim-saul! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

Diolch, so exciting, now for coch :blush:

Done it.

Done it! :blush: