The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it! :grin:

Just read through the other replies and am totally confused by people using words and phrases that we have not been taught yet in their replies! That’s a bit intimidating :laughing:

Don’t let that worry you Joanne - sometimes people come and do this course having already done some Welsh elsewhere, years ago in school maybe, or a more traditional evening class perhaps. But previous Welsh is not by any means a necessary pre-requisite for this course, so try not to let it intimidate you - in fact those words and phrases will likely store up in the back of your mind subconciously and when you do get to the part when you learn them, they’ll pop up in ‘lightbulb moments’ and surprise you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wedi’ i wneud

Completed

Congratulations to all of you for completing this task successfully! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

@ceri-hughes
@rowena-moyse
@richard-harris-3
@lynne-mantle
@joanne-waters
@karolina-raslawska
@Skogarmaor

1 Like

Yay! I got there, I’ve done it :smiley:

edit: Oh my word I went ahead and recorded this challenge. Cringeworthy is an understatement!

Done it!

Hi, I did the list in two minutes. It was lots of fun! It was the first time that I did it.

I will keep doing it, too.

Dw i’n mwynhau’r cyfle y siarad yn y Cymraig, achos liciwn i dysgu unrhyw beth, a dw i’n meddwl bod hi’n ddiddorol!

Judy

Helo, wedi gwneud wythnos 6 a barod I dechrau wythnos 7. Diolch!

Congratultions @marc-evans, @Josephine, @alun-edwards, @judy-5! You now have your PINK badges! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very simple sentences, but I’ve done it!

I’ve done it! Hooray!

Congratulations @chris-evans-3 and @sue-jenkins! You now have your PINK badges! Great work! :smiley:

1 Like

Dw i wedi gwneud e!

Done it !
The 5 minute test and like a lot of others hope this is posting it !!

Yes I managed it in a few minutes. They weren’t very long sentences though!

Done it!

Done it!

Done it! 2021-02-12T00:00:00Z