The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it :slight_smile:

Yes, I can do this, in the time it takes to read the list!

Da iawn @martine-garland and @davidhamilton!

1 Like

Done

Wedi gwnaud. Diolch!

Done it!

I feel like coming here to say this is cheating, since I started learning with SSiW 8 years ago (my goodness has it been that long?) with my son. We dipped into it on and off for years, but struggled to get past level one, initially the old course. At 17 now, my son is learning Spanish at his university (no Welsh courses here in Oregon!).

So when I logged on 6 weeks ago for the first time in 2 years and up popped the 6 minute a day thing, I thought, “I’m going to do this right this time!”

I’ve been doing it a lot, so kind of surfing quite a bit past challenge 5 even though I just got the 6 week email.
Thanks, Aran and everyone for this course.

Llongyfarchiadau on your first badge @carole-craven, @jane-63 and @sarahwoodbury!

Don’t worry Sarah, many of us, especially in the beginning of this thread were older learners when we passed the test!

I’ve executed this task! - Zane

I’ve done it as well. I’ve a long way to go but at least I’m keeping going. And yes it is a tricky language but I am enjoying learning it. Thanks.

Done it.

All done, thank you :grinning:

Da iawn @zane-newitt, @krista-1, @elspeth-robinson and @spoapaw1! Enjoy your pink badges!

Hi, I’ve done the 5 minute task (Level 1, Challenge 6). I will do it every day until Challenge 7 is posted.

Done it! Please shower me with praise and recognition now!

1 Like

Done it!

Woop! I’ve done it! :grin:

Done it![quote=“aran, post:1, topic:10372, full:true”]
Can you look at this list of words/structures and say - out loud - a sentence for each of them?

In less than 5 minutes?

If you can, please post in here to say ‘Done it!’ so that we can shower you with praise and recognition…:wink:

If you can’t yet, it would be a GREAT idea for you to do a five minute speaking session (it doesn’t have to be in public!) every day - ideally at the same time every day, so that it becomes a habit - until you CAN get something out for all of them inside 5 minutes.

And when you CAN - come and let us know… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :star: :star2:

• I want to
  • I’m going to
  • I can’t
  • I need
  • What
  • But
  • I wanted
  • I’ve just started
  • I’ve forgotten
  1. Blockquote

• I was trying
  • That I need