SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Well done everyone!

@benperry the secret with ‘bo fi angen’ is to think of something to go before it, e.g. “I think” then carry on with ‘bo fi angen’. That seems to make it easier.

Dw i wedi gwneud o! It took me longer than 5 minutes to work out how to post here!!! Techno numpty🤔

Done it. Need to polish up the accent a bit!

Erm - do I need to say I’ve done it, as well as posting the link in the recordings thread? Well, I just have done anyway.

Done it, but reading previous posts I’m wondering if I’ve done enough. Were we supposed to mix the Welsh words with English to complete a sentence i.e. dw I newydd dechrau to cook lunch. I noticed some using words I’ve not come across yet. :slight_smile:

I’m also up for a 1-1 chat anytime.

Nope, you’re meant to produce sentences entirely in Welsh, with the words that you’ve learnt so far… :slight_smile:

@aran. phew I was only using the words learned so far. :slight_smile:

Wedi gwneud - done it! 3:27 and I recorded it. I was nervous.

Have just managed 5 minute test today, just the once so far!

Dw i wedi gorfen!

Woohoo! Done it :grinning:

I have done it.

Hello Aran,

I’m keeping up with the audio exercises and now just catching up with some of the other aspects of the challenges. I’m just completed the five minute exercise.

Diolch yn fawr.

'ö-Dzin

Good work that man… :slight_smile:

5 minute test done :white_check_mark: not feeling so confident in chatting yo anyone in Welsh yet. My brain to mouth connection isn’t as slick as it should be!!

Don’t worry, Jen - that’s why we do these early dip-the-toes-in things… you’ll get there… :slight_smile:

Done it!

Done it :blush:

Done it - just! I need to practice more, which coincidentally was one of my sentences :wink:

LOL! I used “mynd i’r dafarn” as well in a couple of my answers, so I properly laughed out loud when I saw this post! My defence - there;s a welsh club at my local pub :slight_smile: