The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Well done everyone!

@benperry the secret with ā€˜bo fi angenā€™ is to think of something to go before it, e.g. ā€œI thinkā€ then carry on with ā€˜bo fi angenā€™. That seems to make it easier.

2 Likes

Dw i wedi gwneud o! It took me longer than 5 minutes to work out how to post here!!! Techno numptyšŸ¤”

1 Like

Done it. Need to polish up the accent a bit!

2 Likes

Erm - do I need to say Iā€™ve done it, as well as posting the link in the recordings thread? Well, I just have done anyway.

2 Likes

Done it, but reading previous posts Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ve done enough. Were we supposed to mix the Welsh words with English to complete a sentence i.e. dw I newydd dechrau to cook lunch. I noticed some using words Iā€™ve not come across yet. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m also up for a 1-1 chat anytime.

1 Like

Nope, youā€™re meant to produce sentences entirely in Welsh, with the words that youā€™ve learnt so farā€¦ :slight_smile:

@aran. phew I was only using the words learned so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wedi gwneud - done it! 3:27 and I recorded it. I was nervous.

2 Likes

Have just managed 5 minute test today, just the once so far!

3 Likes

Dw i wedi gorfen!

1 Like

Woohoo! Done it :grinning:

3 Likes

I have done it.

2 Likes

Hello Aran,

Iā€™m keeping up with the audio exercises and now just catching up with some of the other aspects of the challenges. Iā€™m just completed the five minute exercise.

Diolch yn fawr.

'ƶ-Dzin

2 Likes

Good work that manā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 minute test done :white_check_mark: not feeling so confident in chatting yo anyone in Welsh yet. My brain to mouth connection isnā€™t as slick as it should be!!

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, Jen - thatā€™s why we do these early dip-the-toes-in thingsā€¦ youā€™ll get thereā€¦ :slight_smile:

Done it!

2 Likes

Done it :blush:

2 Likes

Done it - just! I need to practice more, which coincidentally was one of my sentences :wink:

4 Likes

LOL! I used ā€œmynd iā€™r dafarnā€ as well in a couple of my answers, so I properly laughed out loud when I saw this post! My defence - there;s a welsh club at my local pub :slight_smile:

1 Like