The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Did it . The 5 minute test

Done it - what happens next?

When Catrin does her check of the thread, sheā€™ll see youā€™ve done the task and award you a little pink speech bubble next to your avatar - then itā€™s on to the next task to turn the pink one into a red one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done managed today

Done today!

Yup. Done it.

Thatā€™s so true. At a certain level Iā€™m mightily pleased with myself but the sentences I came up with, if I remember correctly, were kind of four word wonders using the same clump of about four common verbs ā€˜myndā€™ ā€˜bwytaā€™ ā€˜gweldā€™ ā€˜dallenā€™. Not rubbish but, well, unambitious. I wanted to be quick, I guess. If anyone had said them to me I probably wouldnā€™t have understood them!

Thatā€™s probably how we learn language - repeating the most common words, and then filling in the gaps with the others.
My opinion remains unchanged.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Very sorry. I pressed a wrong key. Iā€™m still learning how to work this social medium! It terrifies meā€¦

Many apologies dear friends, but I wonā€™t be rewarding badges this week. Donā€™t worry though, itā€™s not you, itā€™s me. :wink:

Weā€™ve had an epic week here at the Jones household and for the first time since lockdown, Iā€™ve failed to put sufficient time to one side, in order to sit down and reward you with your coloured badges.

Donā€™t worry, though, I will be here on Monday rewarding each and every one of you with your badges.

You have all worked so very hard on your Speaking Practice tasks and continue to do so with so much gusto, so thank you.

Congratulations to all of you for getting this far and all the best with the next task.

Badges coming on Monday!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Done it!

Done it!

Modest sentences but progress

Done :ok_hand:

Done it!

Done it!

Done it

Done - dw iā€™n hapus iawn.

All done. Kept boxing myself into corners that I didnā€™t have the phrases to get out of:laughing:; on i isio mynd i Bwllheli achos on i angen ā€¦errā€¦errrā€¦

Done it