The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done!

Please donā€™t worry, Tricia and try not to become anxious about it. Have faith in the process and in yourself and go with the flow. There will be times when you feel that what youā€™ve done isnā€™t enough, or that what youā€™ve learnt isnā€™t sticking, but believe me it is. Though it doesnā€™t always feel like it, you are making progress an what youā€™re learning is sticking. Youā€™ve done well to come this far and you should absolutely be congratulating yourself. Also remember that weā€™re always here and that this forum is a great place for support and encouragement - everyone here has been through the same process and shared the same frustrations. All the very best with the next step! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to all of you! You are now PINK!

@stephen-22
@judy-munford
@mark-dawkes
@PaulWilson
@sandra-finch
@susan-rogers
@david-hall
@dominic-curtis
@j-mckay
@julie-tully
@AnneDelyth

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr :grin:

Bedegedig!

Done it!

Done it!

Phew! Done it!

Done itā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I have done it!

Done, first time using the forum x

Done it

I have done it hefyd.

Diolch yn fawr

Iā€™ve done it! Very simple sentences but IN WELSH.:hugs:

Dw i wedi dweud rhywbeth yn y Gymraegā€¦for each wordā€¦in under pum minutes. Looks like I have a bit more vocabulary to build :slight_smile:

Although the sentences I came up with were not particularly interesting, nor were they at all originalā€“in fact, Iā€™m certain you could find every one of them verbatim in the 6-minutes-a-day curriculum so farā€“nonetheless I am here to report that I did it.

1 Like

Done it! :grinning:

Done it! :blush::grin:

A huge well done to all of you! You are now PINK!!! :smiley:

@rebecca-37
@ann-spandrzyk
@lynnyloop
@ruth-johnson
@franhunni
@leanne-parry
@Andrewm68
@brimlar