The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it!

Done it :slight_smile:

5 minute test completed.

And, done! Going back to challenge one and seeing how easy it was is a real confidence boost. I stuck with verbs I already know for the five minute sentences - most were going back to bed or needing a coffi du this morning but can be rattled off in well under the time.

I still can’t get “Coffi Du” out of my head but there is a cure: Y Trŵbz have released a cracking tune “Annibyniaeth” which is a must-listen, especially if you know why Cofiwch Drywern is so important.

Which brings me to my “Dw i isio dysgu Cymraeg achos” sentence: There’s a word which doesn’t really translate into Saes, one which encapsulates my motivation exactly: Brogarwch.

Done it!

Done it! Feels good to be making new combinations instead of just repeating the words spoken in the challenges. Loving the course so far, and it was a very good feeling to come back to Challenge 1 and find that it was much more comfortable than the first time. Diolch yn fawr.

Done :smiley:

Done it. I am amazed how much I have learnt using SSI and how you have helped me with my pronunciation. I tried night schools and audio books in the past but failed miserably. My Welsh speaking friends are even complimenting me. Dda iawn SSi

Have completed the 5 Minute Test with very short sentences!

I have done this

Amazing dedication and effort all of you! Llongyfarchiadau, you now have your pink badges! :smiley:

@emily-22
@Fay
@mike-davies-1
@ruth-22
@allan-s
@katedavies1
@kathleen-cheryl-cumm
@alexandra-greenwood
@james-reynolds-1
@caroline-perry
@malcolm-williams
@chronos
@paul-bubb
@thomas-jones-1
@michael-34
@alan-jones-4
@david-morgan
@jo-morgan-2

2 Likes

Dwi wedi gwneud hyn! :grinning:

done it and it is on Clyp

Done it … can I have a badge please :slightly_smiling_face:

Done it!

Done it!

Done it…

I’m there :+1:t2:

Done it :smiley:

Have completed 5 minute task.
Am afraid do not use Twitter Facebook or any other social media business, however am enjoying the course and love learning how to speak Cymraeg.
Thank you.