The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** ๐Ÿ’ฎ (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Woweeeeee! Well done to you all! You now have your PINK badges!!! :smiley:

@SusanneLenhart
@loes
@catherine-gallagher
@berwyn-jones
@suejellsincs
@imperfectcadence
@kerry-coles
@beth-hallett
@ben-o-ceallaigh
@kay-ridding

3 Likes

Yayy!!! :partying_face:

Diolch! Dw iโ€™n hapus iawn :grinning:

Thank you very much :blush:

Yay! Did it! :slight_smile:

Yay thank you

Done it :slight_smile:

Completed week 6 of the Five minute challenge to remember and write down words and sentences.

Done it! Happy me!

Done it - surprised myself! Tried to invent new sentences using vocab from the previous challenges, and did okay with that and feel ready to learn more. Thanks Aran and everyone for helping me believe I might actually learn Welsh, albeit slowly (always been hopeless at languages previously). Diolch

1 Like

Done :grinning: Very happy and surprised I took less than 5 minutes!!

Done it

Bore da bawb!

As itโ€™s half term holiday here in Wales this coming week and the kids will be at home, so I wonโ€™t be at my computer very much, Iโ€™m going to award a whole batch of badges today! So watch this space! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing efforts everyone! Llongyfarchiadau! You now have your PINK badges! :smiley:

@jo-marshall
@nikolaus-von-davidso
@nicole-katchi
@catherine-griffin
@jeff-adams
@catherine-price-1
@ann-andrews-mason

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve done it :slight_smile:

Done it:)

Well done, @catherine-price-1 @hugh-2 @duncan.bristol.engla - excellent efforts! You are now PINK! :smiley:

1 Like

I have done the 5 min test. Actually did it several weeks ago but either I did not post it here or it was not noticed!!

Hi James! :slightly_smiling_face:

No worries, I did notice you and your pink badge was awarded to you at the beginning of September when you completed this task. See the link below which shows the original post. All the best with the next task! :slightly_smiling_face: