The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Happy to say that Iā€™ve now completed this task! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Way to go! :star2:

Done!

Somehow? Not quite sure how :confused:

2 Likes

Done.
This week was a pig!

1 Like

Well done both! That sounds as though youā€™re getting pain and gain, @darthcider :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done it! Most of it had to do with ā€œsiarad Cymraegā€ or ā€œdysgau Cymraeg,ā€ but there was one ā€œrhaid i mi mynd ar dafarnā€ in there!

1 Like

Shw mae, dw is wedi wneud prawf pum muned. Dw i ddim yn siwr os ā€˜prawfā€™ yn gywir? Does dim ots achos dw iā€™n joie ddysgu Cymraeg gyda ā€˜dweud rhybeth yn Gymraegā€™ yn y cwrs chwech mis. Diolch yn fawr Aran a pawb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes @christiericardo - getting a sentence in there about going to ā€œy dafarnā€ is very important. Well done!
And very pleased to hear youā€™re enjoying the course @Ros! Da iawn ti!

2 Likes

Well done folks! Iā€™ll tag you up with your pinks when I get back from Cardiff - unless Dee can figure out how to do it in the meantime?! :wink:

Iā€™ve looked ā€¦ but canā€™t quite see how to do it. :blush:

Done it :blush:

Iā€™m done. :blush:
Havenā€™t found any other Cymraeg speakers so far in Western Aus so the dogs get to listen to my attempts every morning!!

1 Like

Can you see ā€˜Groupsā€™? :slight_smile:

You are welcome to join the Google hangouts I run if timings allow :grinning: Iā€™m in Wales

1 Like

wedi gorffen

Just done the 5 minute challenge

Yes, I saw Groups, but couldnā€™t see how to add someone. :blush: Iā€™m sure itā€™s obvious once you know how!

Done the 5 minutes test - copied and pasted the prompts in English, and then went down the list quite a few times making up Welsh sentences about my day ahead.

Iā€™ll work up to doing a recording! :blush:

All doneā€¦ Prize please! :slight_smile:

Done it not brilliantly but done it

2 Likes