The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done! making up sentences is a great new activity during a run ā€“ dau adar gydag un carreg! or something like that!

1 Like

Hello all. I completed the 5 minute test with some simple sentences as requested in week 3 of the 6 month course. I was pleased with my performance but the recordings that I made place me not in N or S Wales but I guess part of the London Welsh. Very eastenders in the accent!

2 Likes

You surely have add members button when you open the group, then you have to search for the member or manually type the name and add it. (Well, just guessing since I donā€™t have that look behind the scene). :slight_smile: Clicking on the particular group should possibly open it and giving you additional possibilities of tasks to disposal.

1 Like

Go to ā€˜Groupsā€™, click on ā€˜5 Minuterā€™ over on the left, then under the ā€˜Group membersā€™ list youā€™ll see ā€˜Add membersā€™ - start typing the username in there and youā€™ll get a dropdown list to choose from - when you click on the right name, theyā€™ll be in the text-field - and then once youā€™ve added them all, you have to click on ā€˜+ Addā€™ again to confirmā€¦ :slight_smile:

Just done in bang on five minutes! Iā€™ll need to keep building some longer sentences, but happy with this step, at this stage!

2 Likes

OK, whoā€™s next? Now that I have the right Admin status to be able to do this ā€¦ I was starting to question my own ability there for a while :grin: ā€¦ Iā€™m keen to start awarding those little pink badges!

3 Likes

Done it

2 Likes

done it

2 Likes

Completed 5 minute challenge

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

5 minute task done! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

After 7 days intense practice - Ta Da ! Done. With especial thanks to the long suffering dog, who the questions and statements have been aimed at. And hoping my husband/parents/work colleagues and boss donā€™t ever hear meā€¦

I want to have a glass of wine. Iā€™m going to drink some wine. I canā€™t find a glass. I need a glass. What will people say it is 11 oā€™clock. Butā€¦

you get the idea.

Next goal - working out how to record it all on the recorder thing.

4 Likes

done

2 Likes

Done it

2 Likes

Done it, very suppressed that I could do it!

3 Likes

Done it.

2 Likes

Done it! Feeling good about it.

2 Likes

Completed the five minute test, a bit stop start but Iā€™m sure the flow will come in time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done it! :blush:

2 Likes

Fantastic work, all of you - this is a VERY significant early step on your road to real conversational confidence - WELL DONE! :star: :star2: