The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

I have done the 5 minutes test!!

1 Like

Done it.

Done it! :grin:

Done it! #her pum munud

Brilliant! That’s a huge step with your Welsh! Well done all of you :sunny:

I have just completed the 5 minute Test- teimlo yn dda

2 Likes

Done it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Done it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fantastic! Three more people really pushing their Welsh forward :star2:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Congrats to all.

I’ve noticed that this topic has one very magnificent side-effect also: I know here’s a lot of members on this forum and due not all are posting on it, we’re actually not aware they’re here. This topic helps us to know at least their existance on here as I see many members doing this 5 Minute test who I never noticed the names on here before.

I know I didn’t say Croeso to all, so Croeso yma and well done on your 5 Minute Challenge. Now to the recording it! :slight_smile: You know you can do it!

5 Likes

Done it, albeit with a very limited vocabulary. I’m working on getting a few longer sentences out. :smile:

2 Likes

Done it !!! Paul Bradley

2 Likes

Done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent work, Iain - well done! :star2:

I decided to test myself doing this challenge, but making a short YouTube video, giving me a chance to listen to my sentences to see if they actually made any kind of sense. I also thought it would be great to have this as a record of my progress that I can look back on later.

I can see that I made some mistakes, and there are some guesses. But given I am completely new to Welsh, I am really pleased! The video is here in case anyone is interested.

16 Likes

Done!

1 Like

@iaindavies3
Da iawn. Well done. That is, and you are, amazing! And such a good idea to keep a record of where you are that you can look back at in the future.

1 Like

That is absolutely awesome, Iain!

Most people, at least outside SSiW, would be barely speaking Welsh in class after a month, and here you are speaking very passable Welsh on the internet. You are a star!

2 Likes

Done it.

1 Like