The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it!

1 Like

Da iawn ti!

However I very strongly believe that you can say even much more. You were concentrated on reading so I’m sure if you’d just try purely to speak ou tof your head you’d do even better! So you are a real star! I can’t imagine what you’d record after two months but I can assure you that after a month (I didn’t learn with SSiW yet then) I could barely say that I’m learning Welsh. If one would ask me who I am I’d be lost in the big world because I wouldn’t know how to say that.

Great job! Very pure Welsh! Diolch for this recording. I’m looking forward for more to come. (following you … :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Done in 5. What a boring conversationalist I am too.:weary:

1 Like

Fantastic work, Iain - that deserves a jump straight to a red badge if ever I saw it… :slight_smile:

As you continue with this particular exercise, try to work from single English prompt words, instead of full sentences, and you’ll get even more benefit from it… :star: :star2:

1 Like

Thanks to many of you for your kind comments. I am delighted with my progress, especially compared to my disaster years at secondary school trying to learn French. Despite my initial skepticism in either the SSIW method or my own lack of linguistic ability, as I thought of myself, I can see that my knowledge of Welsh is going to surpass my knowledge of French within just a few more weeks.

But to be clear, the stars here are definitely the SSIW team, not me. I am immensely thankful that you have created this fantastic method of teaching Welsh, and I am confident that if I continue following the instructions, I’ll succeed.

6 Likes

Done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really, really appreciate your kind words, Iain :star: :star2:

Hope I’m replying in the right place - I’ve done my five minute test as part of my Week 3 challenge.

2 Likes

Gordie… 5 minute test done.

1 Like

Just completed it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve completed the 5 minute test.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done Iain. An excellent way of documenting process on the 6MWS.

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done @jenny-liddell :star:

1 Like

Done it! :blush:

2 Likes

Brilliant @karinkoehler89! You’re doing well!

1 Like

Yes! Done it! Thanks!

1 Like

Done

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Done!
Dw i’n mynd i gneud y recordiad heno os galla i. Dw i’n meddwl bod mae gyfrif soundcloud gyda fi ac cofio y cyfrinair!
(I am going to do the recording tonight if I can. I think that I have a soundcloud account and remember the password! - The second sentence is freestyled with what I think might work haha.)

1 Like