The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @racheleleri a @jane-van-tiel :star2:

1 Like

Done it.

2 Likes

Noticed it (this thread) and done it

1 Like

Ok, so I have the soundcloud app and have also looked at the web version. I can see the option to upload files on the web version, but not the option to directly record. On the app, I can see neither. Can someone help?

Just found thisā€¦
As with our iPhone app, we decided to remove the Record button in order to build the best possible listening experience. If you still want to use your iPad to record and upload tracks to SoundCloud, you can use one of the recording apps that allow you to post to SoundCloud that are available in the App Store.29 Jan 2015

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

Sorry for the fiddly stuff - they do seem to chop and change - anyone else who gets stuck, ask in Slack - thereā€™s a great overview of options in thereā€¦ :slight_smile:

Done it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Done it - and posted.

3 Likes

Done it!!

3 Likes

Done it while waiting at M4 service for my lift to boot camp!
Dw i wedi gnaeud e nawr. Dw iā€™n aros yn yr Gwasanaethau M4 am fi ffrindiau newydd gyda fi y fynd iā€™r bwtcamp.
Ma ddrwg da fi am yr ā€œpidgeonā€ cymraeg.

3 Likes

Were you at Magwyr? I frequently stop there because they have Chozen Noodle :smiley: Iā€™m still trying to pluck up the courage to say ā€œGa i iĆ¢r panang a nwdls, os gwelwch yn dda?ā€ to the woman who sounds worryingly English the other side of the counter.

1 Like

Yes, I call in there for Fuel, but donā€™t feel the need to use a lot of Cymraeg within the services. Having said that, I heard someone from Chepstow chatting to Ifan Evans on Radio Cymru, and he was fluent,

1 Like

Here are my five minute sentences for this weekā€™s 6mws taskā€¦GarthListen to Sounds from Sunday morning by Garth #np on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

I now realise that I should have just said ā€˜done itā€™ - but I donā€™t know how to remove it now itā€™s on

3 Likes

Dw i wedi gneud e.

3 Likes

That was so good, youā€™ve leapfrogged the pink badge and gone straight to red - the one you get for posting a recording of your sentences :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done! Though some of my sentences were fairly similar to each other 8)

4 Likes

I donā€™t think youā€™d be the first person to mynd iā€™r dafarn, moyn mynd iā€™r dafarn and cofio mynd iā€™r dafarn :wink:

5 Likes

Done it :slight_smile:

4 Likes