The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it

3 Likes

Happily managed with time to spare :slight_smile: - will leave learning about SoundCloud for another day!

3 Likes

Done it! :smile:

3 Likes

Done it!
and recorded it locally, so how do I put it on SoundCloud?

1 Like

SoundCloud usually has an Upload button or link somewhere (depending on the version you’re using) so you can use that to point to the file you’ve recorded. Once it’s uploaded, you can use a Share function to give you a link to paste into the forum.

This explains a bit more about SoundCloud:

1 Like

Done it!!

1 Like

Hooray, I’ve done it! (Though I will admit I didn’t manage to practise this every day during the week.)

3 Likes

Finally did it. I had been meaning to for awhile. On to the next step!

3 Likes

Done it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ooops! I forgot to click the link. I did the 5 minute challenge a couple of days ago. It could be that I am getting on better with my Cymraeg than the technology :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all that have done this challenge recently! It’s a big step forward :star2:

1 Like

Done it! It seems so much easier when I’m talking about my own personal things. It is a confidence builder definitely!

3 Likes

Creating sentences that are personally relevant to you is the first step towards taking part in conversations. Congratulations! You’ve just taken a giant leap forward :star2:

2 Likes

Done it! :exploding_head: :blush:

2 Likes

Done it, hwre!

2 Likes

I am pleased to say that I am just about able to do the 5 minute challenge consistently now—got better at it over this past week :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Dw i wedi gwneud o :slight_smile: amser parti!

2 Likes

How cyffrous! I’ve got a pinc badge rwan!

2 Likes

Not sure how to post.
Dwi ddim yn siwr sut i bost. Ond dwi wedi gwneud y 5 min test . Got stuck on ‘that I need
Carlton

2 Likes

You’ve done it exactly right @carlton-hogg and congratulations on earning your pink badge!

And Well Done to @sasha-lathrop, @ginki0, @jonathan-stockley and @michael-1 as well! A giant leap towards having Welsh conversations!

3 Likes