The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Thanks! Diolch! :blush:

1 Like

So today I have recorded my 5 minute test onto Soundcloud. It takes me 4 min 17 secs to do it using only the prompts that we were given by the SSiW team. I also wrote out each sentence in Saesneg and then translated the sentences into Cymraeg as I spoke them into the recordingā€“having the entire sentences in front of me in English meant that I did the challenge in 1 min 40 secs. Ignoring the fact that having the entire sentences in front of me is cheating a bit, I do feel encouraged that I can read English and translate into Welsh at a very basic level relatively quickly. Joiwch y dydd :wink:

3 Likes

Done it, if a bit late!

3 Likes

Done it! : )

3 Likes

Done! :blush:

4 Likes

All done

3 Likes

Done.

3 Likes

done it. for ā€˜that I needā€™ I did ā€˜On iā€™n dweud bod eisiau i fi fyndā€™

3 Likes

Wedi gwneud
Hwyl Beth

2 Likes

Done it. This wasnā€™t that difficult. Blwyddyn Newydd da.

1 Like

Itā€™s easy-peasy, isnā€™t it?! But well done for doing itā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dwi dal ddim yn siwr sut I bost neu use y forum.
Dwi wedi gorfen y tri levels ond dwi ddim yn gwybod Beth iw gwneud nesa.
Dwi n mynd yn ol dros y tri levels ond liciwn i gwella a efallai defnuddio y forum .
Fedri di helpu fi?
Diolch
Carlton

Hi @carlton-hogg - Iā€™ll answer your questions in English so that everyone can understand as they may be interested as well. Iā€™m not sure what you mean about not knowing how to post or use the forum, as thatā€™s exactly what youā€™ve just done. The only improvement would be to post bilingually if you want to use Welsh as we like to make sure that even very new learners can understand everything here.

Once youā€™ve finished the three levels, then you can move on to the Advanced material, which can be found by clicking on ā€˜Learnā€™ in the menu and selecting ā€˜Advanced Contentā€™. I assume you have a monthly subscription and that would give you access to that. You can also use the free Welsh Speaking Practice Slack website by emailing admin@saysomethingin.com and requesting to join. That allows you to practise your Welsh with others online - group hangouts and individual chats.

If you donā€™t receive the weekly newsletter with information on Welsh events and chances to meet up with other SSiWers, you can register to receive that here.

I hope that helps,
Dee

1 Like

Passed!

2 Likes

Finally done itā€¦hallelujah. Ymarfer, ymarfer

4 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! Congratulations to @zrtemp and @stephanie-smallwood! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done it! Not sure why Iā€™ve not seen this post before - must pay more attention!

3 Likes

Done it. sorry not visiting the forum more often!

4 Likes

Iā€™ve done it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Da iawn @Howard, @andreawild and @richard-j85! :star2:

2 Likes