The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

And 3 more! Da iawn @djhughes, @siobhan-buttimer and @tania-1 :star2: :star2: :star2:

1 Like

Done it!

2 Likes

Helo! I’ve done it! Dwi i’n cofio sut siarad rhybeth yn Cymraeg :slight_smile: Diolch i bawb. Lin

2 Likes

Well done @charliebyron and @lin-2 :star_struck:

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Done!

… technically done on Monday but then got a midweek email effectively telling me that my 3 word sentences were not in keeping with the spirit of the exercise so glad I didn’t post then!!

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Done it …

1 Like

Done. I have to work out how to record them next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it!

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau! Congratulations and welcome to the pink badge club @jennifer-3, @jennifer-hammacott, @sarah-24, @ClareG, @thomasina-cummings and @james-hammacott! That’s a lot of hard work, right there! :star2:

2 Likes

Done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

Done it!! Dwi’n meddwl!! I even told one of my daughters teachers today (in Welsh!) that I’ve started learning, so the pressure is on!!! Dwi’n mwynhau dysgu Cymraeg (so far!)

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Done it (and loving it!)

1 Like

Superb work everyone! :star: :star2:

done!!!

2 Likes

Coming here as instructed on week 3 of the 6 month course. I said a sentence with all of these in under 5 mins. Did feel like I was just repeating everything I’d already said in the lessons, but I guess that’s the point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Meant to add that I look forward to the time when I can vary these and make more complicated sentences :slight_smile:

2 Likes