The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done! Hopefully Iā€™ll get around to a hangout soon, seem to have missed them so far. Hoffen I siarad mwy ac ymarfa gyda chi!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a subtle but useful difference between building what youā€™ve been told to build, and building something without a prompt - weā€™ve found it works very well as a lead in to starting to increase your flexibility, so youā€™re going in the right directionā€¦ :slight_smile:

The hangouts are really helpful, Ellen - hope you manage to make one soon! :slight_smile: :star2:

1 Like

Yay! I have a speech bubble :D. Diolch!

1 Like

Done it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just completed the 5 minute challenge - feeling a bit YAY and then sometimes a bit overwhelmed but am so encouraged with what I have learned already - thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how the journey looks for most people, so Iā€™d say youā€™re firmly on the right trackā€¦ :star: :star2:

Done - though my favourite bit of this week was re-doing challenge one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dw i wedi gorffen!

1 Like

Iā€™m done! Iā€™m having to change some things as my daughters (in their Welsh school) day things differently. Eisau for want, angen for need. It gets tricky at times!

1 Like

It can always get messy and headachy with kids - just plough on through regardlessā€¦ :wink:

Done!

1 Like

Done it

1 Like

Ahā€¦about a minute and a half :no_mouth:

Os gwelwch yn dda, @aran ? Cwru heb os nac oni bai-dw i isio siarad yr gair ā€˜helpā€™ i gynorthwyo?
Please,Aran? Beer without a shadow of a doubt Is going to help (ok, I cheated because I neither knew the word or the future tense. Week oneā€¦:hushed:

2 Likes

A minute and a half in Week 1 is going just fineā€¦ :star:

1 Like

Done it but keep closing my eyes to recall words, lol

3 Likes

I, too have found that closing my eyes while doing the challenges helps my concentration. HOWEVER - I find myself doing it when I am speaking to people ā€œin the wildā€ when I need to think hard - which can be funny or embarrassing! I MUST try to stop myself doing it! In the meantime, if you see someone walking around trying to speak Welsh with their eyes shut it could well be me!

3 Likes

Meant to say last week - done! Really enjoying

2 Likes

I just hope that none of you who speak Welsh with your eyes shut are driving at the time! :rofl:

4 Likes

Dwi wedi bod yn gwenead hiā€™n. Dwi dim yn siwr arall da??? !!

2 Likes