The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn pawb!!! Llwyddiant Nadoligaidd!

Daliwch ati

Curious - can a person sport just one badge at a time or can there be more than one?

The little colourful bits that sit on top of profile photos - nope, just one at a time.

However, there is a badging system that we could turn on that would let people have multiple badges - but other people would have to click on their name to see their badges, which seems a bit less obvious/encouragingā€¦

1 Like

wedi gorffenā€¦ a Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd!

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Dw i wedi gwneud o. Nadolig Llawen!

2 Likes

Better this than nothing. Anyway ā€¦ thereā€™s not much space arond the icon to squeze all there. Iā€™d say badges visible in the profile and on the visit card is just enough to encourage those who are the competitive souls and not put down those who might be frustrated with comparing themselves to others and have a feeling they didnā€™t acheave as much as they appearently (from their point of view though) should. Iā€™d say letā€™s take both aspects into considderation. The latest badge earned visible with the icon would be just enough I believe.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an interesting point thatā€™s worth some thoughtā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s possible, unfortunatelyā€¦

1 Like

I believe I have now (belatedly) joined the club. Most of my sentences seemed to contain stuff about symud i Gymru [moving to Wales] and Flwyddyn nesaā€™ [next year].

So I guess thatā€™s me wedi ymrwymo [commited] then :smile:

Edited to say Done it! as the above only implied this indirectly.

5 Likes

Wediā€™i wneud! Roedd hynnyā€™n hawdd - pryd ywā€™r her nesa??
:wink:

2 Likes

Oh, well, I thought they automatically change as you earn new one. Unfortunately Iā€™m not that familiar with the software to know though.

1 Like

Done it.

4 Likes

Dw i wedi gwneud testun cyn pum munud

4 Likes

Done it! And really enjoyed it, thank you!

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but yes, Iā€™ve done it. And while Iā€™m at it, a belated Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd!

6 Likes

done - sort of

Great Xmas present - speech marks; just what Iā€™ve always eisiauā€™d, LOL

2 Likes

yup. done. :innocent:

2 Likes

Tell me a little more about this ā€˜sort ofā€™ā€¦? :slight_smile:

as in, not aloud, but to myself. Problem being if I start talking to myself, it might add fuel to the fire of those who think Iā€™m probably slightly loopy, LOL. Personally, Iā€™d call it eccentric, but you know how othersā€™ perception can be wellā€¦ how shall I put itā€¦? othersā€™ perception, basically. Anyway, there would be a queue of people, undoubtedly, whoā€™d like to say that Iā€™m loopy just for being determined to learn Welsh - thank goodness thereā€™s a whole bunch of people out there who are predisposed to the contrary opinion, including, of course, yours truly: moi. Iechyd da to contrarians!

4 Likes