The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Catching up on the five minute test that I should have done weeks ago - I did do them just didnā€™t tell you that I had , nor have I recorded them on the soundcloud - will do that too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done it , yipeeeee

2 Likes

ā€˜Done!ā€™

2 Likes

Lots more pink badgers! Great to see :star_struck:

1 Like

Done it.

2 Likes

Done it! Love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Done it! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Da iawn @monica-kendall @caz-dennett @christine-9 :star_struck:

1 Like

Iā€™ve done it :grinning:

2 Likes

I did my 5 minute test using the other welsh words I have learned so far (Iā€˜ve done challenge 5) so all my sentences were based on learning/practising/ remembering/ speaking welsh. Iā€™ve just been listening to some of the recordings and realised everyone else is using so much more vocabulary than I know. Does this mean I was too over enthusiastic and should wait until I know more before I say iā€™ve done it?

1 Like

Done!

2 Likes

I found the same thing, Helen.

1 Like

So, Iā€™ve done the 5 minute test and I quite enjoyed it, but I havenā€™t a clue how to share it on here. It was a task and a half just to work out soundcloud!

I am lucky that I have a 1st language Welsh husband and other family members to practice on, so get corrected (nicely) and my South West Walian slang is coming along nicely! :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me!

Done it! Amazed myself :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get to the latest entry without scrawling for half an hour?

4 Likes

Ok, I can do it in 5 minutesā€¦but often times I find myself wandering off to look up new words to add into itā€¦so this game has been known to ramble on with me a bit tooā€¦itā€™s great fun!!! But, yeah, I have sat down and timed myself now, so hussah for me!!!

2 Likes

Done it! :slight_smile: dw in joio!

3 Likes

Hi Sabine. Yes, if you are on the website on a computer, look on the bottom right for a coloured box with something like [819/819] in it. Click on it and then follow the prompt for ā€œjump toā€. Click and then type in the maximum number, say 819.

If you are on a smartphone or app, you might need to press the back arrow once or more times, first.

2 Likes

Dw i wedi gwneud o!

1 Like

Wow! I donā€™t look for a day and there are quite a few more pink badgers here!

@helen-sweet some people doing the course have Welsh from previous attempts at learning. It gets activated by doing this course so they can incorporate it into their sentences, but itā€™s absolutely fine to just use the Welsh youā€™ve learnt so far with us. Youā€™re doing brilliantly! :star2:

2 Likes