SSi Forum

The '5 Minutes' Test

Done - Polly Pearshouse

Catching up on the five minute test that I should have done weeks ago - I did do them just didn’t tell you that I had , nor have I recorded them on the soundcloud - will do that too :slight_smile:

Done it , yipeeeee

‘Done!’

Lots more pink badgers! Great to see :star_struck:

Done it.

Done it! Love it! :smiley:

Done it! :raised_hands:t2:

Da iawn @monica-kendall @caz-dennett @christine-9 :star_struck:

I’ve done it :grinning:

I did my 5 minute test using the other welsh words I have learned so far (I‘ve done challenge 5) so all my sentences were based on learning/practising/ remembering/ speaking welsh. I’ve just been listening to some of the recordings and realised everyone else is using so much more vocabulary than I know. Does this mean I was too over enthusiastic and should wait until I know more before I say i’ve done it?

Done!

I found the same thing, Helen.

So, I’ve done the 5 minute test and I quite enjoyed it, but I haven’t a clue how to share it on here. It was a task and a half just to work out soundcloud!

I am lucky that I have a 1st language Welsh husband and other family members to practice on, so get corrected (nicely) and my South West Walian slang is coming along nicely! :wink:

I’m glad it’s not just me!

Done it! Amazed myself :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get to the latest entry without scrawling for half an hour?

Ok, I can do it in 5 minutes…but often times I find myself wandering off to look up new words to add into it…so this game has been known to ramble on with me a bit too…it’s great fun!!! But, yeah, I have sat down and timed myself now, so hussah for me!!!

Done it! :slight_smile: dw in joio!

Hi Sabine. Yes, if you are on the website on a computer, look on the bottom right for a coloured box with something like [819/819] in it. Click on it and then follow the prompt for “jump to”. Click and then type in the maximum number, say 819.

If you are on a smartphone or app, you might need to press the back arrow once or more times, first.

Dw i wedi gwneud o!