The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it,

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve done that

2 Likes

Fi wedi gwneud he :grinning:

2 Likes

Done , the sentences were very boring though , Iā€™m going to work on more interesting ones .

2 Likes

Done :blush:
On challenge 5 so lots of remembering /practising /improving /learning lol
Dwiā€™n hapus boā€™fi cofio sut y dweud beth oā€™n y eisiau dweud :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Done it, although *mynd I dafarn" did crop up a few times initially, but I only used that once today :grin:

4 Likes

Done it :blush:!

2 Likes

:rofl:

Done

1 Like

Done. Rather short and sweet but done!

2 Likes

Yes. Iā€™ve done it, but I mustā€™ve missed the bit that said I had to post here when Iā€™d completed it.

2 Likes

Done it! :+1::star2::rainbow:

1 Like

Hurrah, Iā€™ve done it.:smile:

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Yes I can, but ought to make longer sentencesā€¦
When I started I was visualising ā€˜dysguā€™ as ā€˜dusskiā€™ before I realised youā€™d actually supplied the words. Now I transfer the vocabularies to Word so I can print them and see them - remember them better if I can see them. Some people learn better through hearing, some through seeing (I suppose you need both, really).

5 Likes

Done
Iā€™m also interested in when we ā€œoughtā€ to ideally be using the Vocabā€¦ Have ignored so far, but temptedā€¦

1 Like

Done! Diolch am her da a diddorol. Dw I wedi mwynhau siarad eco chi eto

1 Like

Done. A bit basic but as I was making it up as I went along, it wasnā€™t too bad. I recorded it to my memo on my tablet and Iā€™m happy enough with it but it isnā€™t for publication yet!

2 Likes

Done! And enjoying my weekly tasks! Looking forward to making increasingly interesting and complex sentences :blush:

1 Like

Done it!! :partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like