The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

I’m working on writing my own, now. I’ve set myself a deadline to get it done by this coming Sunday. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Done :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Done! Though I still feel a bit unsure about ‘that I need’

3 Likes

Done it :blush:

2 Likes

Done it

2 Likes

Yippee - done it

2 Likes

Done it! :blush:

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

Done it!!

2 Likes

Done it!

2 Likes

Done it!

2 Likes

Done it

2 Likes

I did it! Though just wanted to check, is “that I need to” “bod ma eisau i fi”?

2 Likes

You don’t need the ‘mae’ so just ‘bod eisiau i mi’

I’m not 100% certain because this is Hwntw speak and I’m a Gog. ‘Mae’ is a form of ‘bod’ so it’s a repeat in a way.

Well done though. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, @gruntius is right, despite being a Gog :joy:

2 Likes

I’m almost ready to post a 5 minute conversation, but I am unsure of what we’re allowed to do. I have written a script of two people having a conversation, and when I read through, it is currently 3:41 mins long. Then I thought, am I allowed to write a script, or am I just meant to jabber away with the words in my head?

Diolch! That makes sense to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

Done it! No brain left!

1 Like

I’m an awful learner. I’ve not been doing the challenges on the 6 minutes a day course properly or using the fantastic resource of the slack or the hangouts or this lovely forum either. I paused my course at week 24 because I knew I wasn’t doing it properly and I wanted to sort out my routine and develop some better habits and now I’m back! I’ve got a new job which is sending me on a 2 hour a week class starting in September, I’ve joined a practice group at work, and I’m going back over the challenges to do things properly this time. Which is all a very long way of saying… I’ve finally done the 5 minutes test! Hwre!

I know this gets asked a lot but if anyone has any advice on what’s worked for you in developing good learning habits then I would love to hear it. Diolch!

2 Likes