The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

I’m just putting our word about a forum I’ve made for welsh speaking practice if anyone would be interested also sorry I’m very bad with technology, it’s named welsh speakers?

Hello Joel, this is a little off-topic for this thread, so I’ve PM’d you to ask for more information and point you to the right place.

I have done it but my sentences are repetitive due to shortage of vocabulary. M’aen ddrwg gen i!

1 Like

Done it.

1 Like

Done

1 Like

I occasionally hear people’s 5 minute sentences on Slack or Skype, because they can’t/won’t use SoundCloud. I think recently I have forgotten to ask them if they would like to earn their red badge. So if you said your sentences to me, and would now like to go red, please get in touch!

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

Done it! I most certainly need to ymarfer mwy as I kept using a lot of the same words. I will be doing this again tomorrow :+1:

2 Likes

5 Minuter
Done it. Dw’in hoffi dysgu Cymraeg.Nawr dw’in mind i gael coffi.

2 Likes

Done

1 Like

Have done it. All be it short sentences! X

Completed it.

Done it.

Done it.

Yes , done it :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Done it Whoo hooo :muscle: :fist_right::fist_left::boom: all be it my sentences are a bit long!!

Prynhawn da! I’m going to be working on distributing pink/red/green/blue badges on the forum from now on. I’ll be trying to check in every day during the working week, to see how everyone is doing and whether I need to award any new badges. Feel free to tag me if you’re waiting for a badge! :slight_smile:

Done.

Yes I can actually do that! Thanks to SSiW

Done it! :slight_smile: