The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** šŸ’® (Badges Awarded Mondays)

I second that, but find that lots of Welsh words, disconnected and not particularly useful, come to mind when I am trying to remember anything else!

1 Like

Wedi ei wneud o. Great idea! Scant chances of winning the Dysgwr y Flwyddyn prize, though. Most sentences involved a praiseworthy amount of wanting, needing or trying to speak better Welsh, but the ā€žButsā€œ, the ā€žI canā€™tsā€œ and the ā€žIā€™ve forgottensā€œ were somewhat sobering.

2 Likes

Mi fedra i.

1 Like

Done it. Diolch

1 Like

Wedi gwneud diolch Aran

1 Like

Done it!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œhenddraig, post:121, topic:10372ā€]
I second that, but find that lots of Welsh words, disconnected and not particularly useful, come to mind when I am trying to remember anything else![/quote]
Yes, that happens to me, too. Lately, I come up with Welsh before I do English and that doesnā€™t really help me talk to my (non-Cymraeg) husband!

1 Like

Done! Thanks for this. I liked the challenge, and was pleasantly surprised by how much I remember.

1 Like

Done it!

Wedi Cwpla! I hope Iā€™ve said finished! Finished it in under 5šŸ¤“

@carolineparkinson Hi just caught up on this thread and saw your message about the struggles of Radnorshire so just in case you havenā€™t yet found out the details here we go.
Siop Thomas first Saturday of the month so as it happens Saturday 6th January is next one 10.30am
Arvon Ales in Llandrindod Wednesday eve 8pm
CARAD 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month Iā€™m not entirely certain of time but I think itā€™s 10.15am

Hope to see you at siop Thomas on Saturday

1 Like

Done it

Excellent! Thank you SO much! I now know once and for all about the 3 talking/ymarfer opportunities local to me and which require little in terms of binding commitment, etc. Fantastic! Gwych! Jyst beth dw i wedi eisiau! I had nothing but hazy details before with no accurate info. See you @ Siop Thomas this coming ddydd Sadwrn.

2 Likes

Done it :slight_smile:

wedi gwneud e! done it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wedi gorffen.

1 Like

Done it!

2 Likes

Done it! Better late than never :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done it - better late than never!

2 Likes