The 'parents teaching kids' project - other languages?

I have posted the Spanish one in Slack/#Spanish.

2 Likes

And I have posted the Italian one in Slack/#Italian. My son Matthew makes a guest appearance in this one!

2 Likes

You are all so awesome. I already see the benefits of this all! I’ll record my tomorrow but just for the test of if everything is OK and for the taste of the Slovene language, I’ve posted on Slovene channel something different, something what I already had on my YouTube channel for the taste. It isn’t what’s required yet but you might enjoy it anyway (if you’d benefit really I don’t know though).

1 Like

You’re all fantastic. Really superb :star: :star2: :heart:

1 Like

I just found my webcam that I haven’t really used in years and got it to work on my new computer. So I could offer German if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

O, yes. I must begin from the beginning again. :slight_smile:

As promissed, my test (Session 1) recording is on Slovene Slack channel.

@Aran already likes “govoriti”. What do you like the most? :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana

1 Like

That would be absolutely fantastic! I’ll set up a #german channel in the Slack, and you can go straight in :star: :star2: :heart:

1 Like

Are there/could we have some links to the first lessons of each of these in their YouTube incarnations, please? I’ve found Neil, but my daughter was asking after @HuwJones’ French, and as we’d be starting from scratch asynchronously I need a link to get started…

1 Like

Have you joined the Slack Bedtime Languages group, Richard? All my (unlisted) lessons are accessible via the french channel. In the meantime, I’m about to send you links to the first three “days”,
If you can’t join the Slack project or don’t want to, let me know and we’ll work out how to give you and your daughter continued access. :smile:

2 Likes