The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread đŸ—ș

Shouldn’t that be “Lady”, or is she an honorary man???
p.s. Thinks, maybe I need a posting asking folk on Man to sign the petition for S4C funding??
p.p,s, Why do people bother with British Virgin Isles if they could set up their dodgy tax fiddles on Man?

I believe that on the Channel Islands, she is also “our Duke” as she is Duke of Normandy there rather than Queen of England. And not Duchess of Normandy, for some reason.

HI Sionned

Could you add me to the map please - not as distant or exotic as many - CF38 1TG.

Diolch

1 Like

If youre still adding people to the map, I am in St Louis, Missouri USA. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, just down the road from me! (I’m in Columbia.) Croeso!

So there are other Welsh speakers in the Midwest!

Lots of us! :smile:

2 Likes

Shwmae Sionned.
Could you please add me to the map. I live in Gembrook, Victoria, Australia ( postcode 3783 if that helps, 50km east of the centre of Melbourne
Diolch Stevo

1 Like

Hello. Could I be added to the map too.

Postcode LE2 3AE.

Diolch.

1 Like

Hi Sionned,
I’m new to the forum and I would like to appear on the map. I’m in Baumholder, Germany. Thanks for all the work and energy you are putting into the forum.

Thanks

Matt

2 Likes

To @FrankMorys, @Stevo, @PaulAllen, @matthiasschmitz If you think S4C may be useful for your learning, please sign the petition from those of us outside Wales, asking the UK Government to continue to fund it!

Hi Sionned Please could you add me to the map. I am in Gelli Aur, Llanarthne, Carmarthenshire, SA32.

2 Likes

Bore da Sionned,
Dw’in moyn bod ar y map, plüs.
Please put me on the map in Guenrouët, Brittany.
Diolch

2 Likes

To @CatrinB

Have you seen the petition mentioned about three mailings up in this thread for decent funding for the ole TV Channel yn Gymraeg yn y byd?

I’ve signed the petition. I hadn’t even thought of watching S4C from here, so thanks for reminding me of the possibility. Let’s hope it doesn’t disappear.

1 Like

Hi Sionned, Please could you put me on the map. I’m in Dalby, Isle of Man (about 5 miles down the coast from Peel). I was surprised to see Ellan Vannin had got a mention a few posts ago! p.s. I have signed the petition already for S4C. Diolch

2 Likes

Hi Sionned, could you add me to the map as well? Pittsburgh, PA USA. Thanks for maintaining this, it’s nice to see how distributed everyone is.

2 Likes

Hi Sionned, please could you add me to the map too. Postcode GL16 7RR.
Diolch

Adrian

2 Likes

Hi Sionned,

Please add me at your convenience to the Google Maps page of registered members.

I am in Burlington KY, US, zip code 41005.

Diolch!

2 Likes

Hi Sionned, please add me to the map.
I’m in Ardmore, OK, USA
postal/zip code 73401
Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes