The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

I see Iā€™ve been put on the map - diolch i chi Sionned!

3 Likes

My location changed also. Diolch @Sionned.

2 Likes

I am sending you an invite to sign our petition for funding for S4C (TV channel yn Gymraeg). If you have signed, thanks and sorry for bothering you!

Absolutely! My wife and I are going there this fall, and finding quality online resources to learn Icelandic is nigh impossible.

1 Like

Hi @sioned can you please put a mark in Manhattan, New York for me please? Diolch!

2 Likes

Croeso Linda! Sending you invite to sign petition, for funding for S4C (TV in Cymraeg).

Please add me: Nanternis, Ceredigion

1 Like

Please add me in Penwortham, Preston, England

1 Like

Helo! Dw iā€™n byw ym Mhensarn, Conwy, ond dw iā€™n dod o Lundain yn wreiddiol :slight_smile:

Please add me. Diolch yn fawr. xx

2 Likes

Diolch, Thank you Colin for signing the Petition! Croeso to the Forum! Everyone on here is really helpful!

1 Like

Helo Sioned, Could you add me to the map please for Hermon, Pembrokeshire (nr. Crymych). Diolch!

1 Like

Hi, Sionned.
Could you please add me? Born near Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45. Now living in Skewen SA10, near Neath.

1 Like

Thanks, Sionned.

1 Like

Hi, could you please add me to the map? I live in Helsinki, Finland. Diolch!

3 Likes

Croeso! I think youā€™ve already signed the petition for S4C funding! Diolch!!
To @Deborah-SSi
Currently the petition has 899 signatures, although one has signed twice, so thatā€™s 898! If possible, next newsletter, could you put in a request to all outside Wales to ask any local groups, St. Davidā€™s Socs, Rugby Clubsā€¦ pubsā€¦ anywhere they meet Welsh people or learners, for those who watch S4C on Sky, on line, or howeverā€¦ to sign the petition at
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/non-residents-of-wales-ask-for-s4c-funding-to-be-maintained.html
It would be so nice to get it up above 900 and the further above, the better!! I donā€™t trust the current Government in Westminster to care a brass farthing for S4C!

1 Like

Oh, how lovely - I often think that Helsinki is my favourite city in the world - lovely to think we have someone learning Welsh there!

1 Like

My only complaint is almost nobody else speaks Welsh here :slight_smile: Iā€™m currently doing the advanced course without ever having spoken Welsh to anybody

3 Likes

@tygerc You still around Susanna? Looks like you could get some Welsh practice in :wink:

2 Likes

MitƤmitƤ? Somebody else learning Welsh here?! @Novem

2 Likes

Do you live in Helsinki too?

1 Like