The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread đŸ—ș

Hello!

Could I please be added?

CF39 9AD is where you will find me!

2 Likes

Hey Sionned could you please put me on the map for: Petersgasse 42, Basel, Switzerland? Cymro di-Gymraeg ydw i yn wreiddiol o Borth-Y-Gest, Gwynedd. Roedd o’n gwych weld rhywun arall yn Basel ar y map!!! Ikkei? Diolch a hwyl! Meic.

1 Like

he says in Welsh :smile:

And welcome to the forum!

[quote=“mhumphreys1962, post:304, topic:1118”]
Sionned[/quote]

I’m not Sionned, but I’m sure she’ll add you. I am just saying ‘Croeso!’. @aran asks us to use English on here, so absolute beginners are not put off, but I agree with Philip that you are clearly not Cymro di-Gymraeg!!!
I’ll send you an invite to sign a petition from those of us outside Wales wanting proper funding for S4C. Despite what was said yesterday in the House of Commons, that is, as yet, by no means assured!

Ooops - sorry, didn’t know that. My biggest problem is having the confidence, anytime, to use Welsh
so my apologies!nWill look out for the petition
very happy to support it. Hwyl!

No worries, and your Welsh seems to be very good. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Diolch!

2 Likes

Could you add me? 2020 11th Ave. NW Ardmore, OK

2 Likes

Hi Sionned,
please add me to the map too - in Victor Harbor, South Australia, 5211
cheers
Libby

2 Likes

Hello, I’m in Loughborough. Can I be added to the map please?
Diolch yn fawr!

2 Likes

One more for you Sionned. Could I go on the map too please? I’m in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Many thanks

1 Like

Have you signed the petition for S4C funding?
click here to find out more
If you signed already, Diolch yn fawr!

Signed already. Let’s hope the numbers doing so continue to grow

O, diolch yn fawr! Lwc dda i ti a blwyddyn newydd dda!
(Thanks a lot, good luck and happy new year!)

Sionned
[/quote]
Hi there. Newish member her Sionned. Could you add me to the map please. Live in an isolated cottage- Bryn Llech - just outside Llan Ffestiniog in Gwynedd. Post Code LL41 4PS. Diolch!
Peter Williams

2 Likes

How isolated? :slight_smile: I’ve added you to the map but you should check and see if I got the right cottage! If I didn’t just let me know where to correct it to. :sunny:

And that goes for everyone else - if you would like the location of your marker adjusted, just let me know!

1 Like

Helo! Croeso! You seem to have been on here since 2015, but I haven’t noticed you on the Forum. If you are new here, Croeso! This is a very friendly place! Any problems, just ask,and those better at speaking yn y Gymraeg than me will help!

1 Like

Thanks Sionned!
Close enough.
:slight_smile:

Diolch!

The marker doesn’t have to be exactly on my house (perhaps better) but perhaps you could adjust it to be a bit closer - perhaps in the middle of the word “HARBURG” which you should see when you go to my pin.

That’ll at least show which district of Hamburg I live in, which may be useful.

Thanks!

2 Likes