The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread đŸ—ș

Yes I have already signed this!

1 Like

hello . i am rg4 5au. thanks.

1 Like

Hello can I be added on CF11 8BW - Canton Cardiff - Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, can I be added please HR5 3QF (English postcode even though we are 2 miles inside Wales!). Thanks, Mark

3 Likes

Aberystwyth is on the Ceredigion coast and has an SY (Shrewsbury) post code!
Apparently our mail (I live in Ystrad Meurig) is no longer sorted in Ystrad Meurig, no longer in Tregaron, no longer even in Aberystwyth but in Chester! I must say it still gets to us pretty promptly, though. :smile:

3 Likes

Hello, could I possibly have my mark put on Osaka Japan please?

3 Likes

Oh boy! Another marker in Japan! (And, as always, if you would like the location adjusted any, let me know.)

2 Likes

Shwmae Sionned

Allwch chi adio fi i 'r map, plis?
UK: BS21 7DT

Diolch

PaulM

3 Likes

Croeso, Paul.
The M5 is looking busy today :frowning:

1 Like

Sioned, if you have time, could you please add me?

Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A.

Doesn’t matter where in town the marker is. The city isn’t that big.

2 Likes

Sorry I forgot to reply. The location was fine, thank you very much.

1 Like

Hello @Sionned. When you get a free moment, I was hoping to get your help adding my marker on the SSi google map. My location is in Portland, Oregon, USA. Diolch!

2 Likes

I am in Amberley, North of Christchurch in New Zealand.

2 Likes

Croeso to the Forum! Ask and everyone who can help will try to help!

1 Like

I shall be moving a few kilometres south next week – could you move my marker from Hamburg-Harburg to somewhere in Seevetal, please, near the crossing of the “1”, “7”, and “39” motorways?

Perhaps where the N-S road with the yellow “4” number crosses the motorway “7” (blue number)"?

And the description can change from “Hamburg, Germany” to “Seevetal, Germany”.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Shwmae Sionned (a pawb arall!)

Could I be added to the map please; Lower Broadheath, Worcester

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

2 Likes

Croeso @DanJones I expected you to be in Switzerland! I am sure @Sionned will put you on the map!
If you have any queries, try the 'Really useful ‘how to stuff’
thread or Tiny Questions with quick answers
or just start a new topic, if nothing seems to fit! There are some very helpful people on here!

Welcome to the forum, SwissToni! And yes, it’s true, learning Welsh is a lot like
:wink:

Could I be added to the Map please? Saintfield, County Down, BT24 7EU. Diolch.

2 Likes

I’ve added you to the map, Brian (and everyone before here, too). When I included the postcode in the search the map gave me a location a little way outside of town, north of Saintfield, so that’s where I put the marker. As always, if you (or anyone else) would like the location of your marker changed, just ask (here is fine).

1 Like