The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Helo Sioned! Sori, welesi dy neges dim ond rwan hyn. Addy h’in bosib bod dy ffrindiau yn siarad Cymraeg? :grinning:

Sorry, I’m afraid not. They tend to think I’m a bit crazy when I say anything in Welsh, though I do so rather rarely with them.

Can you add me to the map please? I’m in Inverness, Scotland.

1 Like

Hi Sionned, please would you add me to the map. Secunda, 2302, Mpumalanga, South Africa.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m in Placerville, California, 95667, USA
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi Sionned, Please put me on the map - I’m in Pentlepoir, Pembs/Sir Benfro x

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, please would you add me to the map? I’m in Caversham - RG4 8HH

MANY THANKS

1 Like

Hi, Can you please add me to the map? I’m in Llandderfel, near Bala.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely part of the world! I was there last Summer.

1 Like

So! May my marker on the map be moved to Liverpool? I can just be placed on Lime Street Station. Thanks Sionned!

1 Like

Absolutely! Any time anyone wants their marker relocated - whether it is just down the street or to another country - let me know. I’m happy to keep showing you where you are!

4 Likes

Please add me Sionned - I’m in Holme Hale, Norfolk IP25 7DY
Diolch yn fawr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Sionned, please add me too. Penygroes, LL54 6RA. Diolch yn fawr!

2 Likes

Hiya Sionned, Please add me to the Google map of SSiW Learners. Newton Abbot TQ12 1DZ. Diolch yn fawr.

2 Likes

Sionned.
You can put me on the map when you have a chance. I am in Tallahassee, Florida, USA.

Diolch.
David.

1 Like

Hi Sionned!

Could you please add me? I’m in London, W14 9PF. Diolch!

1 Like

Hello Sionned. Can you add me to the map please. I’m in Audlem, Cheshire, near the Shropshire border.

1 Like

I’m in Glastonbury too but in Connecticut, USA!

Another Glastonbury! Do you have a Glastonbury Tor though?

You’ve also got a Bristol, a Bridg(e)water, a Winchester, Salisbury, Mansfield, Coventry and Norwich! It’s like the first settlers had no original ideas for names at all!