The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Thanks for the update! I love it when people let me know when things change.

1 Like

Helo!

Can I be added to the map?

Stone Mountain, GA, USA

Diolch yn fawr!

2 Likes

Of course you can! (Done.) Anyone who’s connected with SSiW can be added to the map. Just ask!

Hello, Sionned, please add me to the map.
San Diego, California

1 Like

Helo Sionned! Please put me on the map: Swanwick, Derbyshire, England :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Helo Sionned I am struggling navigating the site and have tried to ask for my name to be added to the map and I’m not sure that I have actually posted it and can’t find where I did it. I can see how to answer posts but not how to start one. I live in Walton near Wakefield My post code is WF26LP. Sorry if this is now a repeat request! Diolch Chris Howey, my user name is probably M C Howey

1 Like

Not to worry. I’ve added you to the map now. For future reference, if you want to reply to a specific person or post (as you did here) you use the “Reply” button that is right under that post. If you just want to add a general reply in a thread (like this one) use the “Reply” button at the bottom of the thread that is white letters surrounded by a blue box. It takes a little while to get comfortable with the format, but you’re doing just great. Thanks for having your marker added to the map!

Hello Sionned, please put me on the map at Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England.

2 Likes

Hi. Please can you add me?
Milton Road, Sutton Courtenay, Oxfordshire. Mark it as the petrol station and that’s pretty close.
Thanks Ruth

2 Likes

Hello. Please could you mark me on the map. I live in Kendal in Cumbria. Diolch yn fawr.
Mike Venet

1 Like

Hi Everyone. I am recently arrived in St Louis, MO. It would be great to meet up or chat on Skype in Welsh with anyone who would like to. I am very much a beginner and would love the opportunity to use the little Welsh I have! Dwy’n gobeithio sgwrsio â chi yn fuan

2 Likes

Do you know anything of Welsh Speaking Practice - a free to join Slack workspace @Neil_Tumber? WSP

Also threads on this Forum featuring NAFOW…

Croeso! Pob lwc!

Hi Sionned, please can you add me to the map? I’m at BS15 1JR. Diolch! Ruth

1 Like

Where is the SSIW map on the website? Wanted to have a look and see how it’s grown since I started but can’t find it!

Hi, Jenny - Click on the “FAQ” link in the color bar at the top of this page. When you arrive there, you will find a string of links just below the color bar, one of which is “Map.” Click on that one and you will go to the page with all of the maps. Click on the one you are interested in and you will be able to zoom in and out to see it.

Thanks Sionned!

Hi Sionned, please add me to the map! I live at M14 6FH. Thanks!

James

1 Like

Hi Sionned, Could you please add me to the map? Kamloops, BC Canada V2B 5J1 Just did my first lesson on the “One Sentence” sessions. Excited for this new challenge. Haven’t ever learned a second language before :smiley: Thanks, Laura

2 Likes

Shw mae Sionned. Can you put me on the map in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. Diolch yn fawr.

1 Like

Please add me - I’m in Stroud, Gloucestershire, England - thanks!

1 Like