The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Hi could l be added to the map please? I’m in Merthyr Tudful CF48 4HD. Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Hi, could you please add me to the map Sioned? I live in Lima East, Victoria, Australia 3673
Diolch!

1 Like

It is great to have so many new markers on the map! A reminder to everyone - if you look up your marker and want its location adjusted, just let me know. Even if it is just something like ‘move it two houses west’ I am happy to do that. Also, PLEASE let me know if you move so that I can move your marker!

1 Like

Thanks Sioned!

Shmae! Please can you add me to the map Sioned? I’m in Shaftesbury - no.2 SP7 8HJ - Diolch yn fawr

1 Like

Could you please add me to the map Sioned. I live in Hoveton, Norfolk NR12 8DN. Thanks, Janice

1 Like

Hiya Sionned,
Would you mind popping me onto the map?
I’m Newcastle upon Tyne
NE4 6RS
Thank you

1 Like

I’ve just realised- I’ve been SSIW-ing for a year but I’m not on the map yet. Could you add me on, Sioned? Thanks - OL3 5DT is the postcode.

1 Like

Hi, I live in Llanfair Discoed near Chepstow. Please could you add me to the map. Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, I live in Taunton in Somerset, could I be added to the map please?
Diolch!

1 Like

Hiya Sioned! Just checked the map and I’m not on there yet, I don’t think. Would you please add me? Manchester M21 7PZ (England). Diolch!

2 Likes

I did have you on the map, but more centrally located in Manchester. I’ve moved your marker to where the postcode indicated it should be. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hiya,
I’d like to be added to the map please:
Merthyr Tydfil
CF47 0LP

Diolch.

1 Like

Hooray! The “Wales Only” map has reached 700 markers! donna_echevarria_98 is number 700. (The other two maps (UK and Rest of the World) have more, but not a lot, and I really like round numbers!)

5 Likes

Hi Sionned

Please can you add me to the map too, diolch.

Brecon LD3 9DG

3 Likes

Hello. I live in New York Mills, New York, USA. Can someone please add me when they have time? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello Jacqueline, I see you posted this six years ago, so I don’t know if you’re still active in this forum, but I live quite near you, in Innellan.

1 Like

Sionned
Prynhawn da, o,r canolbarth o lleogr.
Can you add me to the map please.
Moulton.
Northants.
NN3 7UF. Diolch

Glynn
Hughes

2 Likes

please add me to the SSIW map, im in Skipton north yorkshire , diolch

3 Likes

Thank you for adding me. Diolch yn fawr.
Jen, New York Mills, NY USA

1 Like