The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Please can you add me to the SSIW map. I live in England, between Salisbury and Romsey (SP5).
Diolch o galon

1 Like

Llawhaden Pembrokeshire SA67 8DH

2 Likes

Please could you add me to the SSIW map. I’m in Pontygwaith, RCT (CF43). Thanks.

2 Likes

Please could you add me to the SSIW map. I’m in Mickleton in Gloucestershire. Thank you.

2 Likes

Please add me: Jane G, Woodstock, Illinois, USA

2 Likes

Sionned, please could you add me to the map, diolch
David Smith MAESYBONT,LLANELLI SA147SU
Dave

2 Likes

Hi Sionned, can you add me to the map please?
Matt Modget
Helmsley, North Yorkshire

Diolch!

2 Likes

Please add me
Keith Taggart
Huntington
Chester

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Guy and I am in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire, England. Please add me to the world map. Diolch!

2 Likes

Hi Dave from Gaydon, Warwickshire here. Please could you add me to the map?

Diolch yn fawr.

Hi. Can i be added in clee hill, Ludlow please?

Hi, Julie! I already had you on the map in Worcester, so I’ve moved your marker to Clee Hill. If that was not what you intended, let me know.

Perfect sioned. Diolch.

Shwmae, dw I’n byw ym Mhen-y-bont. Can I be added to the map please? More specifically I’m in Tondu. Diolch

1 Like

Dw i’n byw ym Mryste (Ynys Spic BS1). Allwch chi fy rhoi I at y map, plis? Hwyl, Andrew

1 Like

I really appreciate all of the people who ask to be put on the map. It has grown to a wonderful resource. I would, however, ask that you give me the name in the language that it would appear on my google maps, because I sometimes have a hard time finding your location otherwise.

I’ll also add - please check where I’ve put you to make sure it is right. If you need me to move a marker - even if it is just something like “two blocks east” - I am happy to do that. If you’ve moved across country or to another country, I can move your marker there as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry. Spike Island, BS1, Bristol

1 Like

Can you add me please - Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Wales SY23 3SL - Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to be added to the map, please. I live in York (Caer Efrog) in the UK. Diolch,

1 Like

Could you please move me from Skegness (on the east coast of Lincolnshire) to Leominster in Herefordshire? Thanks very much

1 Like