The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread 🗺

Sut mae! Rwyf newydd gofrestru yn SSIW. Ydy o bosib dangos o le dw i’n dod yn y map os gwelwch chi’n dda? Rwyf yn Rhufain. Diolch o galon. Debora

2 Likes

Nice to see you on the Forum, Debora: I remember hearing you on Post Cyntaf and seeing you in the final of Dysgwr Y Flwydden on S4C.

2 Likes

oh, hello Dinas! Mae’n braf cwrdd a thi yma! Diolch am dy neges! Gobeithio bydd cyfle i siarad cyn bo hir! Thank you for your message, it’s nice hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi, I’m in Vancouver BC. Are we “on the map”?

[quote=“MarilynHames, post:126, topic:1118, full:true”]
Hi, I’m in Vancouver BC. Are we “on the map”? [/quote]
I’ve added you to the map. There are two other markers in Vancouver, and others in the general area. Croeso! Welcome!

2 Likes

@Sionned Is it possible to search the map for someone you know from the Forum, to see where they are??

First click icon in upper right to get a larger map.

Then click the magnifying glass icon.

1 Like

Good start. You need to have some idea which map they would be on (of the three) though it wouldn’t take long to check all three. And if you are not sure of the spelling (or even if you are) you can always just skim through the list, because it is kept in alphabetical order. (To expand it, click on the down-arrow next to the first few markers that are shown.)

1 Like

Thank you both!! It worked a treat and I eventually found out how to get back to the forum!!! I thought I knew roughly where the person was and I was right!!: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hi I’m in Horndean Hampshire can I go on the map please. Diolch

Hi Sioned, I’m in Richmond, BC (South of Vancouver) and Also in Port Alberni (Vancouver Island) could you add me please luv?

Hi Sioned - can you add me to the map? I’m in Echo Park, Los Angeles.

1 Like

Please can you add me to the map as Tracey Q, I am in Cove, Argyll, Thanks.

I am happy to add anyone to the map but I always use the forum name so that people can find each other easliy. So you’ll be there as traceyquine. Thanks!

1 Like

Would you be so kind as to add me to the map plis?
Jackson, Wisconsin, USA
Diolch!

1 Like

Hi Sionned, I would love to be added to the map please. I am in Coniston, Cumbria UK. Diolch.

1 Like

Hi please could I be added to the map? Leicester, UK

1 Like

Shwmae Sionned,
Patrick in Caerffili. Can I go on the map!?
Diolch.

Thanks, Mary, for persisting and getting such a rewarding response. And thanks, Sionned for all the work in updating the map.

Can you add me please? Ottawa, Ontario. Diolch.