The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Thanks for adding me, Sionned !

How do you find anybody on the map in, say, North America? Or Wales? The map is covered with pins.

If you double-click on the map, you zoom in, and the different markers are more easily separated (although youā€™ll need to zoom in a fair bit in some of our more populous areas). :sunny:

Why did I never do this? Please could you add me at CF62 6SJ. Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œnetmouse, post:166, topic:1118ā€]
Why did I never do this?[/quote]
Good question! But you have now been added in Timbuk ā€¦ er, I mean, Barry! :blush:

2 Likes

I beg your pardon!?! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Sionned !
When you get a chance, could you change my regular map icon to a ā€˜paying memberā€™ one?
Absolutely no rush on this !! Diolch yn fawr iawn ! [Roanne, France]

1 Like

Hello Sionned,

Could you please add me to the map? I am in Puerto Madryn, Argentina.

Diolch.

Sibila

2 Likes

Hi, Sibila! Puerto Madryn is actually one of the few places in South America Iā€™ve actually been!

1 Like

Hi Folks, please add me to the Google map of learners. Iā€™m in Weston-Super-Mare. Diolch yn fawr, Chris.

2 Likes

If i am not on there yet i am in adelaide south Australia would love to be on the map

1 Like

Hi Sioned, Please can you add me - Iā€™m in Lancaster UK. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m in Hamburg in Germany - in the part thatā€™s south of the river Elbe.

1 Like

From Dario Trombotto, who maybe isnā€™t registered on the forum as he said the link didnā€™t work for him.

Helo Sionned,
Os gwelwch chiā€™n dda, dwiā€™n hoffi bod ar y map.
Diolch yn fawr a chofion o yr Andes!
Dario

Lle:    Zum Trollstein, Colonia Suiza, Mendoza, Ariannin
1 Like

just to be a pedant - I noticed we have members on the Isle of Man, which is not part of the UK or Ireland (as anyone trying to use a UK mobile phone there will soon realize!) so the map should be called UK, Ireland and Isle of Man :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting. I knew about the Channel Islands, but had not thought of the Isle of Man being of a similar status. Apparently they are all Crown Dependencies:

One of the hats that the Queen wears is ā€œThe Lord of Mannā€. I think she should be sent a copy of the new SSi Manx course.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œdee, post:176, topic:1118ā€]
Lle: Zum Trollstein, Colonia Suiza, Mendoza, Ariannin[/quote]
Hmmā€¦ Google Earth doesnā€™t seem to understand anything but Mendoza (Province, presumably), Argentina in that. First time it has failed me.

1 Like

Hello! Would you be able to add me to the map? Bloomington, Indiana 47401. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I found ā€œColonia Suizaā€ in Mendoza, Argentina in Google Maps. Itā€™s near a place called Godoy Cruz, in Mendoza city itself.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™d be grateful if you could add me to the SSiW map, UK postal ode is BS37 5TN, or Yate, England whatever is the easiest.

Diolch
Steve

1 Like