The Saturday at Noon, Zoom!

Roedd yn braf dy weld di John.

It was great to see you!

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Diolch, Rich

1 Like

Hi Rich how do I get involved in future events?

1 Like

Hi @rob-milligan

I’ll send you a zoom link via PM now.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Sat 6th at Noon

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

Show n Tell - it’s been ages! :grin:

• Bring an object to show us…

• …tell us about it/ why you’ve chosen it

If there’s time…

• Last week- next week: What’s happening with you at the moment?

Kids Joke to finish

…see if you can find one which works in Welsh.

Rich :slight_smile:

Sat 13th at Noon

Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like! :sunny:

….if you send me topic suggestions, I’ll put them on the list and they’ll come up in future weeks…

Topic

Carys is in the chair this week! :dancer: :tada: Same link as usual.

• Where would you like to go next year - if it’s possible - and why?

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 20th at Noon

Topic

Chrissie is in the chair this week! :dancer::tada: Same link as usual.

• How has Covid impacted on your life?.. both the good things and the bad things

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 27th at Noon

Topic

• My Welsh: The thing that is causing me trouble, I can never remember, or can’t get right! :grin:

• We did this quite a while ago, so it would be really interesting to know - if you answered this before - have things moved on?..is there something new (or not)? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

Hi Rich,

I would love to join your Saturday zoom noon if possible.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Ariana

I will send you the meeting link via Private Message now - let me know if you’ve got it (or not!)

Sat 11th at Noon

Topic

This week:

• What was your best night ever? :thinking:…and…

• How would you describe yourself in three words? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(…we are answering some great questions from BBC Cymru Fyw’s ‘Answer the call’ challenge’ - Ateb y Galw - which is passed from person to person on the website.)

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

Sat 11th at Noon

Topic

This week:

• What was your best night ever? :thinking:…and…

• How would you describe yourself in three words? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(…we are answering some great questions from BBC Cymru Fyw’s ‘Answer the call’ challenge’ - Ateb y Galw - which is passed from person to person on the website.)

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

3 Likes

Sat 18th at Noon

Topic

This week:

• What is your favourite place in Wales and why? :thinking:…and…

• Secret Santa :santa: - think about Secret Santa gifts - we’ll create Secret Santa pairs at the start - and come back to it later :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(…we are still answering some great questions from BBC Cymru Fyw’s ‘Answer the call’ challenge’ - Ateb y Galw - which is passed from person to person on the website.)

If there’s time…

Kids Joke to finish

Prynhawn Da , Andrew Dw I , Can I please have the link for the Saturday zoom sessions if they are still ongoing ? Diolch

2 Likes

Hi @Mintymurray

Of course! I’ll send you the link - which is good for every week - in a Direct Message. Let me know if you’ve got it - or not!

Sat 1st at Noon

Topic

This week:

• What are your new year resolutions?..or things you’d like to happen or achieve in 2022? …and…

Last week/ Next week…

• How did Xmas go in the end - to plan?
  • What’s next / what’s happening with you?

Kids Joke to finish

Hi @rich, could I join tomorrow? Probably just listening this time though! Diolch

1 Like

:+1: wrth gwrs! I’ll send you the link via Private Message now - let me know if you have it or not.

1 Like

Hi is the saturday zoom still happening? Id like to join if it is.
Diolch
Kiara

1 Like

Hi @kiara-dixey

Yes it is - I’ll send you you the link as a private message.