Sat 26th at Noon
Everyone welcome - let me know and I’ll send the link! Everything is just for fun - listen if you like!
Intro - if you want
If you are new everyone will be totally supportive - we are all learners - or first language speakers who are there to learn and help. There is no pressure but if you want to say something people are usually very interested in a sentence or two about how far you’ve got…eg:
- I’ve been learning for x weeks/ months…?
- I’m learning challenge x
- I live in z
- I want to learn Welsh because…
Other ideas for those who want to say more…
- I have been doing the north or south course
- At the moment I am…eg…reading, watching TV. Listening to the radio, doing classes, other
- give examples if you want
Tell us about…
(Wow, there were some incredible competition stories last week - amazing !…)
This week how about a Recipe:
- for food … favourite cake or dish perhaps?
- for a happy life ?
- a successful football tournament!
- something else - surprise us!
One sentence, ten, or, as many as you like - the floor is yours! As usual, it’s all for practice so you can make the whole thing up to suit your practice needs.
…and, if there is any time left…
…with you at the moment?
Kids Joke to finish…
…see if you can find one which works in Welsh.