The SSi Growth Club

The file is showing I have two 54’s, is this just my phone again? You tell me it’s 55 in the introduction though so I have the correct file.

ych, go iawn? wna i checio ddydd Llun…

1 Like

Ahem. Yes.

February was not a good month for Growth Clubbers!

But now… #56 is up and waiting, and I have a cunning plan to see if we can do one a day for this week and next, to drive my guilt away.

If my hands don’t get too cold to type…:wink:

5 Likes

and YES!

Day 2 of the ‘doing one a day’ cleansing effort is a success - 57 is waiting for you…:slight_smile:

Let’s see if we can keep up the rest of this week before we think too much about the challenge of next week…:wink:

5 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn iawn Aran a Catrin.

2 Likes

3 days in a row… 58 is up!

Not sure how much longer this will work before we just end up starting at the microphone making whistling noises…

But the more feedback we get in here from you, the more energy we’ll have for it… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

(To make a bit of joke) I believe it all ends tomorrow … the last one will be and then it’s weekend … :slight_smile:

(To not make a joke) Diolch yn fawr iawn am popeth! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! 4 days in a row! 59 is up and waiting…

It would be great to have some feedback on this - is 59 interesting? Is it a good idea for us to do a few more like that? What do you reckon? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the recordings this week Aran and Catrin. Thank you.
It would be lovely to hear more of your life histories that you are willing to share. Cartrin’s experiences of growing up in a strong Welsh speaking area of N Wales are especially interesting as would be your travels abroad.
Thanks again

2 Likes

@aran, can I just check, the Growth Club subscription, would that monthly payment include, or be in addition to the subscription to access the challenges?

I think that’s answered by the first post in this thread:

2 Likes

yes, exactly what was needed, many thanks

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr, Anne - that sort of feedback is a huge help to us! :star: :star2:

1 Like

You put a gap in the title of #57 so it now appears at the top of the list. Are you doing this to me on porpoise? :astonished::cry:

2 Likes

I deny this.

Which bit is the title?

The bit I can see on my phone …

Also, the second #54 is actually #55 but the title says different.

Ah, right - so not the actual file title, but the internal setting in the mp3 itself. Booo. I’ll fix it on Monday - you’ll just have to twitch until then.

1 Like

To be honest I think you have bigger fish to fry, these files disappear after a while.

1 Like

Grrr… sorry, my grandiose plans to do one every day this week have already fallen by the roadside - Catrin has a nasty viral tonsillitis thing going on, so we’re going to have to wait until that’s cleared up… :frowning: