The SSi Growth Club

Growth Club #071 up and waiting for you - and since we’re trying to play catch-up by doubling up until Christmas, #072 will be ready for you within an hour or so after I get back from taking the kids to karate in a moment… :slight_smile:

1 Like

And there we are… karate finished, #072 up and waiting for you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Karate lessons in Growth club! Brilliant! :smile: :laughing: :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

.#73 and #74 up and waiting for you (and 75 done in advance of next week! It looks like organisation!)…

1 Like

If #75 is already done just release it, you could do another 6 or 7 next week then.

Just sayin’. :wink:

2 Likes

Just listened to them, very good. I’m sure a couple of tonne of hardcore wouldn’t cost that much just to chuck in the holes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dioch - yeah, we’re going to have to get that priced at some point… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how much to deliver but a 1 tonne bag of hardcore would be about £40.

I was asking a builder type dude in the trade in work today and he said to do it properly you wouldn’t get much change out of £1k but you can just keep patching with hardcore as holes appear. As long as they aren’t huge you will get away with it.

1 Like

Super useful advice - diolch yn fawr iawn! @CatrinLliarJones

1 Like

Just catching up with my GC chats, and here’s a word of comfort to Catrin re 73. I too, am a very careful driver, and I once demolished a nearby carport whose poles were invisible to me as I reversed. I was luckier than you (or my neighbour) - in true Buster Keaton style, the carport fell neatly outwards and my car sat undamaged in the middle.

Meanwhile, Aran, there is truly nothing worse than a careless driver who drives too fast and terrifies his passengers!

1 Like

Oh, come on down off the fence and let us know who’s side you’re on…:wink: :tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, what’s this? Here I am in a 10 day intensive…

But here’s a new Growth Club recording for you!

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you #075. Any thoughts? Any comments? What did you think about it? Was there anything you didn’t understand that you’d like some clues with? :slight_smile:

Yes, sorry, just the one this week. Normal ‘catch up’ service will be resumed next week, after the intensive… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And back in the swing of things - despite a laptop about to run out of power and a recharger that appears to have been sat on by an elephant (or maybe two children pushing a sofa) - here are two more Growth Club session - 76 and 77… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Help! I seem to have lost the ‘growth club’ tab on the lessons page, everything else seems to be there. Any ideas?

I don’t see it until I click on “see all challenges” at the bottom of the page. Then a smaller window comes up listing the challenges, and with the growth club at the top. Is that where you;re looking?

No, mine must be different. The growth club tab is usually at the top with the rest of the stuff.

My mobile interface looks different but also no growth clubs…

1 Like

Are you (both) on IPhone or android? I heard something about an iPhone update that made older stuff not work properly. It seems fine on my android.

Android here.

They’re available on the app but not for me to download as mp3 onto the phone.

Huh. My screenshot looks quite different. Something like this:

(that was actually hard to get because the overall menu is a drop-down that goes away when I try to do a screenshot. So I took one of the “previous app” screen and trimmed it)

As you can see, mine doesn’t seem to have a problem - I just downloaded the most recent ones today.