The SSi Growth Club

Bledren… ominous.

1 Like

Oh, it’s worse than that… :wink:

My dad and his Ebbw Vale / Glyn Ebwy family always referred to balloons as “bladders” :smile:

1 Like

Yes, I see it is (to the extent I’ve got the gist, through the fog). You must be exhausted … I hope things improve soon.

Talking of fog, though, it’s been clearing slowly since that blessed farmer and his sheep app. I’m looking forward to sunny Welsh uplands now!

1 Like

Only one wake last night (or so I gather - I’m on girl child duty, and she sleeps through)… step by step… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell-fire and damnation - I’m going to have to admit that today has beaten me - said ‘yes’ to too many ‘can you?s’ on my first day post-intensive… the first Growth Club day we’ve missed in a fair while… but somehow in the middle of Beuno’s birthday celebrations tomorrow, we’ll get one done… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday to Beuno :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And argghgghg… just now got back from his birthday celebrations, and we’ve got 4 kids here for tonight with a cousins sleepover, and Wales are kicking off in a few minutes… miss one day, and it all starts sliding! Catrin says we can definitely do one tomorrow, though… :flushed:

2 Likes

Ahem… :flushed:

Well I got the ‘starts sliding’ bit right.

We’ve managed to get one up today, though! Don’t know if any of it will be in any way comprehensible, though… :cry:

2 Likes

Druan ohonoch chi! Gobeithio eith pob dim yn well yn fuan!

Hope things will soon be looking up for the Joneses!

1 Like

Oh, what a creative swear word, love it…I’ve stolen it and added it to my repertoire! :innocent:

1 Like

Ahem - it’s a ‘sort of’ week here - we’ve got the recordings done, but I’m about to be swallowed up now by fetch kids from school->karate->fetch things from Caernarfon->movie night…

So my current plan is to get the transcripts done tomorrow afternoon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I know how risky that was… and how much riskier it got as Saturday wore away, and life and stuff…

But… ta-daaaa!

83 and 84 are up there waiting for you. You might find one of them a slightly unpleasant surprise… :wink:

3 Likes

#83. Llongyfarchiadau, it sounds like you’re reaping what you’ve sown with Beuno. Pob lwc efo’r parti.

#84. “Dwi yn licio 'dolig ond dwi’n licio fo yn ei le.” Geiriau call gan Catrin.

1 Like

Ww, powld iawn… :wink:

Ym yeah. I tried to use a (#) for ‘number’ and it made everything mahoosive. I don’t understand this platform. :frowning:

1 Like

You could try putting a backslash \ before the # sign, or some words so that it’s not at the beginning of the line (e.g. “re #83”)

1 Like

Yeah, it was an accident.

You’d never dream of drawing attention to yourself by being loud.

It’s not as if you’re a death metal drummer or anything…

:smiley:

2 Likes

Always shy and retiring.

2 Likes

I wish the forum software would let me put a loud laugh instead of a heart. :smiley:

1 Like