The SSi Growth Club

Hi all! Just letting you know that @aran was having some minor technical difficulties uploading this week’s Clwb Tyfu, so I’ve done it on his behalf and #93 it is now online and waiting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I forgot to mention in rhifyn 32. above that the semi naked lady on the cover of the Bethan Gwanas book, Amdani, is none other than Ffion Dafis who used to be on RaR among lots of other stuff.

And back to normal operations this week - so #94 (a large helping of guilt and shame for Aran) is up and waiting for you… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

O @CatrinLliarJones bach, so sorry to hear that you had to go through such a terrible ordeal, what a nightmare. I hope you are ok.

@aran drwg.

Grrrrrrrrrr…

1 Like

Is that a misspelling of Gruntius, or an exclamation?
Ignore that, just realised who I’m replying to…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Fffffiw…

Yup, #95 up and waiting for you… it’s official, I’m going to be able to retire any second now… :wink:

2 Likes

I know, just imagine, stranded on my own with two children and a dead car… I think I’m just about getting over it now… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And what a fabulous ‘heb blant’ time was had by all… :smile:

2 Likes

GC No. 93

Special request to Angharad - picture, please! And when she can spare the time, an interview with the artist herself?

1 Like

Here are two of the artist’s recent drawings… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And bright and breezy (by comparison to my usual last minute panic!) here’s the Growth Club for this week - up and waiting for you - #96:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pass the coffee… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :coffee: :smile:

2 Likes

Ahem… and when you listen to this week’s belated #097, you’ll realise why things rather ran away from me last Friday… :wink:

1 Like

Er, yes, sorry, slipping again… but the snow is mostly gone, and #98 is ready and waiting for you… :slight_smile:

AND… in other news… we have started looking actively for people to record 30 minute conversations, with transcripts and translations… for the new, super-duper subscribers section… but Catrin and I are determined to get to our century… :wink:

2 Likes

Ugh… sorry, folks… bit of a tough day chez Jones… just family stuff, nothing life-threatening… but we’re going to have to leave #99 until next week, I’m afraid. We’ll try and make up for that by, er, making it an interesting one…:wink:

Take care, teulu Jones, we all love you whatever goes on.
:heart:

3 Likes

And that was a longer break than I expected!..

#099 is up and waiting for you - mattressgate.

And a special announcement next week… :slight_smile:

1 Like

When next week? :smiling_imp:

Next week… :slight_smile: