Torfaen Meetup - Thursday 7/11/19 @ 1900 - The Upper Cock Inn, Croesyceiliog

Shwmae!

Just a message to let you know that the Torfaen SSIW Meet-Up will be restarting on Thursday, 10th October at the Upper Cock Inn, Croesyceiliog. We’ll be there from 7pm on-wards.

We hope to meet on a fortnightly basis so here are some provisional dates up until Christmas:

10/10/19
24/10/19
7/11/19
21/11/19
5/12/19
19/12/19

All welcome, croeso i bawb!

@jamesmahoney @ji_1 @garethjohnmills @st-ba @d11 @hannahnelly @JaquiP @michael

1 Like

Diolch Tom! I’ve moved your meetup from the weekly to the fortnightly/monthly list in the newsletter and I’ll try to keep the latest date showing there as well. If there are any more changes, could you tag me as well please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good news!

I can’t make it tonight, but hopefully in a fortnight

1 Like

Just a reminder that we’ll be meeting up on Thursday night at 7pm. Croeso i bawb!

Just a reminder that we’ll be meeting up on Thursday night at 7pm! Dewch draw for a sgwrs!

Hi @TomCasnewydd! Any new dates for the newsletter, and are you the main contact for the Torfaen meetup? Diolch! :slight_smile:

Hi there. Any news on the next date for the Torfaen Meetup - I would like to join, please!

Shwmae Rachel - Diolch for the message! Our next meeting will be on the 16th January at 7pm. All welcome!

1 Like

Here are our January dates:

16/1/20
30/1/20

Diolch! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @TomCasnewydd! Any dates for February yet? Diolch! :slight_smile:

Hi

We are meeting tonight in the Upper Cock in Croesyceiliog for our fortnightly chat

j

Sorry but as you would expect our fortnightly meeting is now suspended until further notice.

However we hope to arrange a chat on skype at 7pm next Thursday and will send contact details prior For anyone who might be interested in taking part

John

If you fancy a chat Thursday at 7pm then try the link below

https://join.skype.com/eZUAGhBRahG0

John

Hi John,

Is this a regular online meeting and if so when is the next one?

Mike

Me too!