Torfaen Meetup - Tuesdays @ 1900 - The Upper Cock Inn, Croesyceiliog

New plan, I’ll be there by half past

Excellent. Im doing Lefel uwch at the moment. I’ll come next week if that’s alright

Most definitely. Don’t worry about being right on time - despite my best intentions I’m generally not there till have past!

Ble mae pawb!?

Mas yn yr ardd

6 of us on Tuesday 4th September

There is NO meeting on the 11th of September.

@garethjohnmills

Yeah unfortunately we cannot make it are we are in Dogellau, what a beautiful place!

J & S

Will be a tad late tonight, should be there between 7:30 and 7:45.

Hi,

Sadly we have decided to cancel our weekly meetings due to low numbers in recent weeks although we did discuss tonight the possibility of arranging ad hoc meetings during the school holidays if there is sufficient interest as more people may be able to come along when their welsh classes are not running.

We have to say a big thank you to all those of you who have supported our group over the years and especially to Gwyndaf without whose help and knowledge we would never have managed to last as long as we did.

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

j

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, but well done to you all for all your efforts over the years! :star: :star2:

Gutted to find out there used to be a meetup in my area that has now stopped. I wouldn’t have been able to attend a Tuesday evening anyway but if this does start back up on any days other than Tuesday and Thursday I would definitely be up for that.