Virtual choir opportunity for SSiWers

Sent mine in earlier. Did a tenor, which is probably ok :crossed_fingers: and an alto, which I suspect may be too out of rhythm. If so, I’m fine with just trashing my alto track.

1 Like

@gwendolyn-jones

Ok thanks :smile:

Great. Thanks!

Thanks @gwendolyn-jones

Hi Luke,

Thanks - just do your best to get this to me quickly. Don’t rush it though :smile: . Let mw know if anything is unclear.

That’s great @MaureenBeeson. If you need help let me know.

@stuartjones Did you see Huw Jones answered your questions? It’s just below your message.

@cherisanettelzirn

I’d prefer you to sing alto if that’s ok. I want to get male tenors now as I have quite a few female tenors. It’s about balancing the sound - not favouritism! :wink:

This is brilliant @gwendolyn-jones - thanks for doing that.

Hi @kate-murphy-1, please have a go on the alto. Can you look at @gwendolyn-jones 's post below your post as it will help you find everything you need.

Hi @Allanapiago,

I’m not sure what you mean by can you change your name?

@EvansianE
Great, feel free to have a go.

That’s great @nigel-doyle

Hi everyone,

I’ve tried to reply to everyone but I’ve missed you please do feel free to join in with this project. I am going to say that after tomorrow I can’t really let anyone new join the choir. However, if you’ve already said you want to do it but haven’t got round to recording yet you can have a few days grace. Sooner is better though just in case there are any problems with your recordings.

So tomorrow is the last day for saying you want to join in.

Recordings if possible by the weekend!

Thanks again for all who have sent me recordings already. If I didn’t reply to you personally yet please don’t panic yet. I’m just a bit behind.

:blush:

PS - don’t forget to send me photos to include in the video. I can’t guarantee I’ll use everyone’s photos but having plenty to chose from would be good. Just to remind you:

• a photo of yourself, ideally in Wales
  • one or two other photos of places in Wales

Thanks

1 Like

Gedward said he should change his name in the posts so I thought it might be possible.

1 Like

Okeydokes, I’ll spend tonight and tomorrow practising and will try to have the recording on its way on Friday. Don’t worry, you’re the boss, so whatever you need, I’ll do my best to sing it :wink:

1 Like

I missed the bits about the photos, so here’s one of me and a snow panorama taken from our home in Ystrad Meurig.
I cut my head from a photo of me cwtshing my grandson which accounts for my contented look.:smiley:
I’ll also e-maiil them to you - belt and braces

HuwHead

4 Likes

Hello

I’ve just added 4 recordings to soundcloud in the hope of getting a few extra male tenors and also men on the tune. If you haven’t got round to recording yet these might also be more helpful for men than me singing.

Thanks to all who’ve sent in recordings over the last few days and please don’t panic if you haven’t done yours yet. I’ll give you a last warning or two.

Ceri

I’ll try and have a go tomorrow evening. Work has got in the way!

1 Like