Virtual choir opportunity for SSiWers

Just sent my croaky versions via ebost. I couldn’t save as mp3 though sorry. And I don’t sound anywhwere near as good as those last recordings :worried:
Karen

1 Like

I can offer to try the tune the octave down, just in case that’s needed? (Though I probably can’t record until tomorrow). Unless, like the tenor line, it’s just the male/female balance you need, in which case I should doing more unbalancing than balancing by it and I won’t worry about it.

I’m afraid I’ve spammed you some photos of Wales

2 Likes

I need to do some housekeeping on it and see how many I have on the tune already. I’ll get back to you if I need another voice. Thanks @gwendolyn-jones :blush:

OK, finally going to do this today! Sorry for the delay, Ceri! Life under lockdown is so much busier! :wink:

@CatrinLliarJones
I agree, homeschooling , house constantly dusty, everyone in for every meal. I’m finding it hard to fit anything extra in :smile:

Yup - teaching grandchildren, doing stuff for wrinkly physicists, cooking and pretending I can speak French. Haven’t been as busy since (or before) I retired. :laughing:

BTW I’ve had an honest attempt at singing the tenor part but I can no longer reach those dizzy heights - sorry.

1 Like

Ok not to worry @HuwJones. I’ve been promised a few more now. :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Waw the 24 voices sounds amazing!! What a bendigedig job you have done Ceri! Sorry I’m so late joining in. I know it’s not Still April but I have some tracks to send to you today. Hope that’s ok.

1 Like

Hi Ceri
I would like to take part in the choir if it’s not too late. I was in a work choir but they did take allcomers! I am learning the words and the tune. Do you have a deadline and can you let me know how to send it to you. The excerpt sounds brilliant! Thanks for all your Hard work.

1 Like

mae’n ddrwg da fi - I ran out of time! Thank you for what you are doing Ceri

1 Like

Just get it to me when you can Katherine. :blush:
Diolch.
Ceri

@ceri-francis
MP3s are on their way, photos too. Attachments are massive (4 and 6 MB), hope that’s okay.

1 Like

Have you received? Sent an email and also via pm on here (I think!)

Hi would it be too late if I sent mine later today? Also what email address do we send it to thanks?

Thanks, @cherisanettelzirn,
Your mo3s and photos arrived safely. I haven’t had time to do anything with them yet but will look/listen soon.
:blush:

@huw-evans-2.

That’s fine. Please send to ceri.music@gmail.com

1 Like

@kate-murphy-1
I’ve just replied.

Ok great - just sent it, thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Ceri. Sorry, but everything got in the way recently, so didn’t get a chance to have a go. Let me know if you still need voices!

1 Like