Virtual choir opportunity for SSiWers

@EvansianE
Can you sing the tenor harmony? I would love to have another tenor - not tune. What do you need to know?

I’m not sure I can get high enough, but I can certainly give it a go! It wasn’t that I needed anything extra: I was just hoping to have time on Friday or the weekend, but didn’t.

@EvansianE
If you can try that would be great. Good luck!

@ceri-francis I’m sorry I’ve been so busy at work and trying to keep the kids on the straight and narrow with school work/not killing each other, and haven’t been able to do anything with this yet. Now we have a bank holiday I will try to do the tenor part if it’s not too late?

@david-44- it’s not too late David. I totally understand. I have the same problem here - it’s hard to get anything done with homeschooling and I only have one school aged child.

1 Like

Thanks @ceri-francis - one of ours has SEN and can’t do any school work unless on a 1-2-1 basis with an adult and even then he has regular meltdowns. And then his brother, who does not have SEN, copies him. Some days I could throttle everyone! I’ve told everyone to leave me alone for a couple of hours this afternoon so I can crack on with the singing!

I’m trying to go through the posts and see if I’ve missed anyone’s recordings or failed to answer a question. If I’ve tagged you it means:
a - I haven’t received a recording from you
b - I have missed/lost your email.
c - I haven’t matched your name on here to your email address.
d - I’m being dappy (very likely!)

Please do let me know if you still want to take part and/or resend your recording if you’ve already done it. If your name is different to your email address please say who you are.

I am still short of male tenor harmonies.

@eirwen-smith @sionllwyd-1; @hannahtrower @aliC @Liz-Price @kirsty-ward @franclarke @kelland
@margaretthomas @camilla-3

PS - one last plea - apart from my ongoing hunt for tenor harmonies - please put your name in your recording (use rename file) and, if at all possible convert it to mp3 if it it isn’t already. .wav is also fine. If you don’t know how to do that don’t worry. It’s just these extra processes add up to a lot of time with all the files I’m receiving.

I’m trying to go through the posts and see if I’ve missed anyone’s recordings or failed to answer a question. If I’ve tagged you it means:

Please do let me know if you still want to take part and/or resend your recording if you’ve already done it. If your name is different to your email address please say who you are.

@mintonman @amandalaing @Sionned @steveeley @gog @Garys @mary-5 @sue-21 @franclarke @clare-s-simmons

PS - one last plea - apart from my ongoing hunt for tenor harmonies - please put your name in your recording (use rename file) and, if at all possible convert it to mp3 if it it isn’t already. .wav is also fine. If you don’t know how to do that don’t worry. It’s just these extra processes add up to a lot of time with all the files I’m receiving.

@annmoore @dianne-1 @CatrinLliarJones @gwynjones @eirwen-smith @treforrichards @sionllwyd-1 @kelland @m-c-howey @Libby

@susanpierce @nigel-doyle @EvansianE @gwendolyn-jones @MaureenBeeson @lukemoves @katherine-king @Libby

Oh gosh, that sounds difficult @david-44. You have my sympathy. My battles seem very minor in comparison.

Hiya Ceri,

It’s c!
Gog on the forum, Mark (or MAJ) in the flesh, maj.jones58@ yahoo.co.uk by email and #169 on Clwb Cardiau Post!!

I’ll see if I can sing the tenor harmony.

1 Like

Hi Ceri - I was hanging on for you to send tenor harmony music sheet. If it’s not available plese let me know what you would like me to record. Regards - Nigel

@nigel-doyle
Ah, I see. You must have missed it. It was posted a while back - v 1 is in post 73 above. v 2 is post 112. You can scroll up using the blue bar on the right. Well, it’s blue on my computer anyway. :smile:

Thanks @Gog. Yes, your very fine bass part is already in the mix. If you can try the tenor harmony that would be lovely. Thanks.

@ceri-francis sorry we want to have a go but I’m finding the technology and the thread really difficult. Can you put the backing and all the parts in a separate thread with no comments. I just can’t keep telling through hundreds of posts to find what we need. We can both do tenor. Can you just email me the track and the tenor part?

Hiya Ceri,

I’ve just sent my tenor versions of both choruses. Please delete if not suitable!!

1 Like

Hi, Ceri:

I’ve sent the files over now. I don’t know how useful I’ll be, as I usually sing lower than that. If you need anymore more middly voices, let me know!

1 Like

Hi @amandalaing
I don’t want to start another thread. It’s easier if we just chat between ourselves. Please send an email to Ceri.music@gmail.com and I’ll email you the tenor and anything else you want. Thanks

@ceri-francis I’ve finally recorded myself doing the tenor parts. I’ve emailed you to check what you need out of the various attempts I recorded…

1 Like