Virtual Spanish Meetups!

Hi Roy,
Just sent you an email to enquire about your conversational class.

Cheers,
Bill

1 Like

Hello all, is anyone interested in a virtual teams/Skype/zoom chat? I am free most evenings from 7am. I am around 3 months through level one (lesson 20) and have been taking one to one classes once a week to further cement the language.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in joining in any of the following Spanish chat sessions, send an email to Roy at annandroy [@] ntlworld.com (email disguised to deter spambots)

Weds - 3pm
Thurs - 2pm and 4pm

If you can’t make those times, let Roy know in an email and perhaps he can arrange a different time for you.

OR, Liam (@liam-murphy) has indicated he can be available to chat in the evenings, so if you click on his name where it appears here in brackets, you’ll be able to send a Private Message to him.

1 Like

Anyone willing to help out?

Swapping sentences - Spanish - SSi Forum (saysomethingin.com)

Hi guys, if you’re looking for a listener, want to swap sentences, practice questions or chat for a bit, I’m around on weekday evenings (Middle European Time). Drop me a line and I can send you a zoom link.

I’m on Challenge 20 at the moment but I think the language level doesn’t matter that much - unless you’d like to have a proper discussion because I’m not quite there yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m interested in any kind of Spanish meet ups via zoom if anyone has anything available!

Hi Michelle, I’m so glad to see you’re interested :slight_smile: I’ll write you a PM to figure out the best time.

Hi Irina. I would defo be up for a chat is Spanish. Only just started on here but have been learning for a few months but desperately need to practice speaking the language.

2 Likes

Hi Carl,

I’ll send you a PM too figure out the best time :slight_smile:

Irina

1 Like

Anybody out there want to practice with me? Virtually unless based somewhere easily accessible from North Wales? I’ve finished L2 and can say a fair bit but am very slow and struggle to hear/understand replies. Also, very lacking in confidence. Not really selling myself am I?
Thank you!

@Irina @carl-hughes do you have any online chat sessions that @TommyH could join?

Thank you Deborah! I spoke to Irina yesterday. Perhaps @carl-hughes?

1 Like

Hi Tommy I live in North Wales but at the moment due to some family issues I’ve taken a short break from chatting Spanish.
I’m hoping to come back to it soon and will give you a message. What part of North Wales do you live? I’m in Bangor.

Hi Carl, felt sure I’d replied but maybe not? I think my subscription ends tomorrow so not sure if I am still in here then? My email is tomhutton60@gmail.com I’m in Waunfawr - so near you! And yes, always happy to talk Spanish once you’ve got time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all, another shout out for folk to practice Spanish with? Completed L2 but a bit short on confidence :slight_smile: Really, really need practice :slight_smile:

@carl-hughes @Irina are you in a better situation yet?

Hi all,

My partner is from Patagonia and is a Spanish teacher could help you? Please let me know if you want her contact details.

1 Like

@thomas-samuel thank you! Only just seen this - sorry. Maybe your partner could help? Would appreciate her details. Thank you, Tom