Volunteer '5 Minute' Listeners

Yes, sounds good.I can do 1pm PST friday 3rd, which would be morning saturday 4th for you. Or later today monday 29th which would be tuesday morning for you.
Let me know
Clare

Either good. Iā€™m around this morning and afternoon my time . And Sat am my time. Name your time PST and I will be there on Skype.

@clare-s-simmons - Iā€™ve also messaged you in Slack. I find this site unwieldy, and itā€™s easier to communicate in Slack. Or on email. I get lost here on SSiW.

Hi, anyone with 5 mins to spare? Am challenge 20, level 1. Diolch!

Is anyone available around 7.30pm tomorrow (Monday) for a video chat on Slack or Skype while I go through my practice sentences. Iā€™m at Level 1, Challenge 20 (North). Iā€™m also happy to listen to someone elseā€™s sentences.

Hello Daz
I would like to listen to you if you want. Iā€™m on Slack, but if you prefer Skype, Iā€™ll tell you my name for Skype.

Hello Brigitte. Happy to do it on Slack. Iā€™ll send a 1 to 1 request at 7.30pm tomorrow. Thank you.

Hello Daz
you live in Uk, right? So you will call at 20.30 CET?

Ah yes. Iā€™ll call at 19.30 BST so I believe that would be 20.30 CET

My name on Slack is, like here, Brigitte. Iā€™ll be online on Slack, if not, please wait for 5 or 10 minutes. Our granddaughter will stay with us, normally she sleeps by 20.30 but, you know, sometimesā€¦

1 Like

I fully understand :grinning:

Would love to speak wit somone for 5 mins. Am on challenge 13ā€™

1 Like

Hello - am just past challenge 19 and need a willing volunteer/victim to listen to my daily practice 13 sentences. Iā€™m on Slack under the same name!

Hello simon-moralee, are you doing North or South? Iā€™m doing North, and I need a listener as wellā€¦ and Iā€™m also on Slack under the same name.

Hi Jane, Iā€™m doing North too - will connect on Slack and we can arrange a time/date!

Hi Novem,
I see that you are putting yourself forward to be a listener for new learners. If that is still the case, would you be prepared to listen to my 13 sentences from week 10?
Thanks,
Robert.

Hi! Yes, when would you be free? I could probably do this evening, or then from Wednesday on Iā€™m definitely free all the time :slight_smile:

Hi,
Sometime on Wednesday would be great. How do you want me to contact you and what time best suits?

Hi, sorry I missed your reply - didnā€™t get a notification and have been busy travelling. Iā€™ll send you a private message with my contact details!

Hi Chrissie, I would love to be able to chat, thank you for being so kind as to offer. I have just done Lesson 18 so am not far behind you. Early in mornings would be best for me if I had a choice. Iā€™m not really sure how this works though. Do we somehow speak live?? Thanks again, Julie