New Day Out date in London - 23/10

*** A Special Day Out for November…who wants to come?

1 Like

Since I already live in London, is there an option to just join the tour without the transport/accommodation?

@richard-j85 yes the whole idea is to get people who are learning and live locally to jump on board as well to join us during the vist :slight_smile:

Da iawn! I live in London as well but I was a bit hesitant to speak up because of the price tag. Any idea what it would cost for those of us in the area?

@AddiT I’ll get back to you asap on this one, I do hope it will be free

1 Like

A quick look at the 2019 Elfyn Thomas brochure suggests that the only pick up points are in North Wales. Will this be the case for the London Welsh Tour?

1 Like

There will be 2 pick up points:
One starting from Anglesey/ Caernarfon, A55
The other
Swansea, Cardiff, M4

1 Like

Diolch :smile:

I phoned the bus company this morning,
We’re 1/3 of the way there to realize the Bus Ride Weekend to London!

Please let the bus company know if you’re intending to come. It’s also a good practice to speaking welsh on the phone ( but please don’t end up in Blackpool @clare-6 :joy:)

Oh, that’s good. Fingers crossed. I think I reserved a place on the London trip when I called but there’s lots to do in Blackpool if I end up there which could be the case! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s your last chance to book a place on this trip this week.

Unfortunately, if there aren’t enough numbers it won’t be setting off to London…
but the good news is that I will be coming :smile::smile:

I live in Hampshire, an easy train ride from London, is there an option to join just in the days, also, what hotel/area are you staying in? Many thanks

1 Like

@emma-powell. Yes there is, I don’t think we’ll be able to fill a bus/coach so the Day Out will be held on the 16th, more details to follow :slight_smile:
Edrych mlaen i gyfarfod pawb, looking forward to meeting everybody

1 Like

Good question! I suspect there are a good number of us within easy reach of London who’d like to join in as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll look at getting a hotel for the saturday night? What area are you staying in please? (I can do some Christmas shopping on the Sunday!!)

2 Likes

I’d like to come for the day - don’t need trabsport or accommodation. How do I book on?

1 Like

No need to book for Days Out. We just want to establish a meeting place where we can all meet up, if it’s five people or fifteen :slight_smile:

More details will be sent out soon ( as soon as we hear if the coach is coming or not!). Diolch

4 Likes

Has the weekend been moved to Nov 23rd now?

Yes, Very sorry, I forgot about this thread.
Yes, @emma-powell, the trip had to be cancelled because there weren’t enough people on board unfortunately, @johnwilliams_6.
@ceri-francis already knows because she cones on hangouts :slight_smile:

The date has been moved to 23rd of November…and I have booked my train ticket already :+1::mountain_railway:

@AddiT you know the date has moved to the 23rd, I think I wrote it on the poscard, :slight_smile:

1 Like